I love you

They've been dating for about 7 months now but since she first met her, Jessica knew she loved Ashley she's just finding the right time to tell her.

They were in their shared room at the Bella house doing homework. Finals were stressing both of them out and wanted to be done with them. Jessica dropped her book she was currently reading, and looked at the clock it read 2:15am.

She looked over at Ashely and she was looked so cute  trying to solve the problem she was working on. She studied her for a couple moments and thought about how they first met, their first date, their first time, and all their other first.

They only first that hasn't happened was 'I love you' and she knew she loved Ashley but she didn't know if Ashley would reciprocate those feelings.

"Jess....Jess...hello Jessica?" Ashley said trying to get her attention

"ummm wha-what's up" Jessica said

"What are you looking at?"

"You" Jessica said with a smile

"Sweet talker" Ashley said and looked down again to continue her homework.

Jessica kept looking at her and thought about how in this moment would be a good time as any to tell her. She thought about how to bring it up and all the ways to bring it up to conversation.

"I love you" Jessica blurted out

Ashley looked up but didn't say anything. Jessica started mentally freaking out and thought maybe she doesn't love me back.

"You don't have to say it back I just wanted to tell you and now I'm thinking maybe you don't love me ba-" Jessica started ranting but was cut off by Ashley

"Woah woah woah...woah  I never said that I was just about to say it when u started ranting" Ashley said giggling a little.

"You were" Jessica said

Ashley turned to look at her and grabbed her face

"I love you Jessica Smith with all my heart" Ashley said and kissed her passionately.

Moaning into the kiss they finally pulled back when oxygen was needed.

"I love you too Ashley Jones" Jessica said

They both smiled and kissed one last time before going back to finishing their homework.