[ sixteen ]

For some reason, the thought of Renjun's wallpaper followed Jaemin for the rest of the weekend.

He didn't know why it had stuck to him, he barely knew Renjun and he was the absolute last person to question the older about it.

But for some reason, the image tugged at Jaemin's subconscious, making him confused and frustrated.

Confused, because why the hell would Renjun still have that horrible person as his wallpaper, and frustrated because it had been all he could think about.

The only thing to distract him were the texts he had been receiving in the group chat Chenle had set up the afternoon they all split up.

Much to Jaemin's surprise, the conversations flowed quite nicely, never a dull moment as they all seemed to have something to say or add into their discussions.

The content was never too deep though, only remaining on the alien situation that Jisung and Renjun mainly commented on, with little quips provided by Jeno and himself just to keep the conversation going. Chenle only seemed to send the perfect memes at the right time, but they were very much so appreciated.

It was funny, and some of the topics made Jaemin actually laugh out loud, which he found himself trying to muffle the noise since it was basically three in the morning, and his parents were asleep. The last thing he needed to do was wake them up at this hour.

Smiling still, he returned his gaze to their ongoing text battle as it seemed.

Cutie ham Jisung : ok boomer

Injoonang : i'll have you know i'm only 2 years older than you
Injoonang : TWO YEARS !!

MochiMochiJongChenle : ok boomer
MochiMochiJongChenle : oh wait, you're all older than us

Acorn : you're just now realizing this??

MochiMochiJongChenle : ok, boomers*

Acorn : oh god

SodiumX2 : I leave for two seconds, and
this is what I return to? Also, who changed my
name to this? I don't even like science????

Injoonang : Jisung thought he'd be smart

Cutie ham Jisung : you snitch! I thought you were on my side!

Injoonang : sucks to suck

Cutie ham Jisung : *gasp*

MochiMochiJongChenle : did you just /assume/ his sexuality???

Acorn : where in the hell did that come from?

Injoonang : since when were you trading me for Jisung, Chenle??

SodiumX2 : I mean, he did admit it when he was drunk, so?

Cutie ham Jisung : i did WHAT??

Injoonang : where was I at???

Acorn : why are we all malfunctioning???

MochiMochiJongChenle : asghkjfnlrgfbduoihe

Injoonang : wHAT IS HAPPENING???

SodiumX2 : I think it's bedtime. It's nearly four o'clock, and we have school tomorrow.