[ fifteen ]

They all woke up in a pile on the bedroom floor they had spent the night talking.

The first to awaken was Chenle, finding himself in the long limbs of Jisung who laid beside him.

At first he was confused. Vision foggy and blinded by the early morning rays of the sun, he felt only warmth, until he realized his position.

He almost flinched at the sight of Jisung's face being so close to his own so early in the morning.

Although he was tempted to go back to sleep, he wasn't in the comfort of his own home, nor was he supposed to stay overnight.

His parents were probably freaking out as to where he could possibly be.

And it didn't help that his phone had died earlier that night, and he now had a pounding headache from the alcohol he drank last night.

But in all honesty, in the quietness of the morning sun, and sleeping people surrounding him that he was able to consider as friends, it was a nice abience to lay under.

There was shuffling beside him that made him stop focusing on his headache, and soon he wasn't the only one awake.

He looked to his left, seeing Jeno with his hair messed up and squinted sleepy eyes peering back at himself.

Chenle giggled softly at the confused older boy, the movement waking Jisung slightly, who released a loud groan.

Soon after Jaemin woke up, who also awoke with squinted eyes and an irritated look, but it soon turned into a wide smile as he looked at the sleeping Renjun on his stomach.

"He's so cute," he whispered, not noticing that Chenle and Jeno were watching him with laughter in their eyes.

Jaemin heard a stiffled laugh, and looked at Chenle, before wincing slightly.

"How long have you been awake?" he asked tentatively.

"About fifteen minutes, I think. I'm not too sure, my phone died last night," Chenle answered, still holding back the laughter trying to break through his smile.

"Really? You can borrow mine if you need to call someone," Jeno answered, making Jaemin look at him quickly, almost as if he had whiplash.

"You're awake too?" he asked, jostling Renjun a little, who let out a slight whine.

"You guys are too loud," he said quietly, before backtracking, "or this hangover is kicking my ass. I don't know," he finished, waving his head without opening his eyes, almost hitting Jaemin.

Jeno let out a laugh at Jaemin's shocked face, before a rustling stole their attention, watching the youngest wake up, not letting go of Chenle as he sat up.

"What's going on?" he asked, his voice seemingly ten times deeper.

"Nothing," Renjun answered, still not opening his eyes.

He just wanted the voices around him to quiet down, their voices kept resonating in his mind, and for some reason it hurt. Like a lot.

After a couple seconds of silence, he lifted one eyelid, only to be met with the view of Jaemin's jaw above him.

"Wha-" he started, before shooting up to sit, immediately clutching his head to ease the pain hopefully.

"Are you O.K.?" Jaemin asked, worried eyes following Renjun's movements.

"Yeah, I haven't drank in a while, so I forgot how terrible a hangover was," he answered, looking at the distressed looking Chenle.

It wasn't until he saw Jisung's arms wrapped around him did he notice the problem, but decided that since he was in that position in the first place and that he had given Renjun alcohol, that the younger could surely take care of the problem himself.