[ twelve ]

"So what do you guys think this club is actually for?"

Everyone's attention was now focused on Jaemin, who had spoken up to ask about it.

"I think it's an attempt for healing. 'Don't Need Your Love,'" Renjun recited the English phrase, "it means don't need your love, like how to move on when you separate with someone. Whether you had a connection with the person, and they broke that trust you created or something similar to that."

The boys understood what Renjun was saying, but each wanted to further discuss about the topic.

Chenle was hesitant when he was thinking about voicing his new idea for a further discussion.

"Do you guys, maybe? Want to talk about our experiences?" he was hesitant in his question as he looked away from the guys, finding a spot on the floor as he played with his fingers.

He had always wanted people to turn to, even though he already had Renjun, he just didn't want to push all of the weight of his emotions pushed onto the older. He loved Renjun, truly as a brother, but he didn't want to stress the other Chinese who was also dealing with his own emotions.

This seemed like a rare chance for him to try and open up to new people, because he wasn't sure if these boys had any problems with relationships, but they showed up for the party, did they not?

So that had to mean something.

He was still insecure with the question when the others fell silent, all in a cogitation of their own about their own relationships.

Although it seemed like their environment wasn't exactly the place that anyone would be discussing, and they still needed to learn about each other.

It seemed like it was crossing a line for the others, but none of them were afraid to tell their own story.

This is what the club was for, and who said they had to go into full detail?

They were each careful of each other's emotions, not wanting to step too far.

Why the hell not?

The boys looked at Renjun collectively, who had accidently voiced his thought.

"I mean, we can learn from each other," Renjun found nothing wrong with his words. He was sometimes too honest when he had alcohol in his system.

Jeno and Jaemin, who had been sitting on the left side of Rejun each shared a look as Chenle and Jisung did, who were on Renjun's right side.

"I don't mind," Jaemin said, Jeno nodding as well.

"Well, me either," Chenle said, smiling softly at the others.

"Jisung?" Renjun said, looking at the younger softly, "you don't have to if you don't want to."

Jisung smiled, before shyly looking down.

"I actually wanted to just find some people to help and become friends with. I can't really say I've had any experiences with relationships, but I also wanted to learn, too."

Renjun and the others smiled at him, not offended like the youngest wasn't in similar situations they found themselves in.

In fact, they hoped he would never experienced something as heart breaking.

"Well, I hope you're listening well, because I don't want you to ever find yourself in a situation similar to ours," Jaemin said, looking at his lap before quickly look at the others with wide eyes, "I'm assuming," he clarified, still not wanting to cross any boundaries.