[ seven ]

Why Don't You Join Us?!

DNYL Club

Don't need your love club.

If u with us, ♡♡♡

You will be happy !

& ! PARTY TONIGHT

                                          > <

The poster was cute, no doubt. But, Renjun was still on the fence as to whether or not he should join.

Maybe just checking it out once wouldn't be so bad. I'd get to finally get my mind off of him, Renjun thought, making his way out of the school's garden, preparing for his next class.

Slinging his almost forgotten bag over his shoulder, he made his way back into the air-conditioned school.

The coolness didn't sit right, and he knew exactly why.

His next class was shared with Seunghyun, and the other guy that cheated on him with.

He wasn't sure as to what to call the other anymore. Since the whole relationship was a bet, could he even call the memories real?

In all honesty, he had really loved Seunghyun, thinking that what they had was real.

But ever since he found out, he could only be angry.

At first, he was angry at Seunghyun, how he could even think of betraying him like that.

Rage was the vision he could only look through, but it changed too.

He later found out that he wasn't angry at Seunghyun anymore, except that he was angry at himself.

He allowed himself to be so weak and so comfortable in Seunghyun's presence and now the other just completely cut him off.

Those seemingly warm-hearted smiles that seemed only for Renjun were now directed elsewhere and it broke Renjun's heart every time he'd see it.

It was to the point that he could no longer look Seunghyun in the eyes anymore.

This club that was introduced, maybe he could finally get rid of all the bottled anger that seemed to overflow in the depths of the evening, where no one could hear his cries.

Because he wasn't weak.

He hated the word, because it seemed to fit his appearance a little too well.

It's what made him a perfect target for Seunghyun's bet.

He wasn't going to be frail anymore.

He was strong, but morely so, angry.

So he couldn't help it when he had finally made it into the classroom, that he immediately sat down in his seat, where he sat in the front row, perfect for leaving the room quickly when the dismissal bell rang.

Shoving his headphones in, he opened his notebook, and starting writing some poetry in Chinese that made him think of his calm place. With his family.

It wasn't until his headphones were ripped out his ears, and his chin was pulled up to face the intruder.

Immediately Renjun frowned, a glare that would've killed aimed directly at the target.

Seunghyun.