"His charm certainly knows no bounds." Ghira said as he laughed heartily while kissing his wife's head. "Looks like you'll get all the grand babies in the world Kal."

"Ooh I can't wait! Who's first?" Kali teased as the girls blushed while Summer just laughed.

"Mom..." Y/N groaned in embarrassment. "I'm not having kids till after the w-"

"I'm sure our offspring should arrive first." Arslan said as she walked into the room. "We need to start saving my species after all. I'm willing to fulfill any of your sexual fantasies as long as you finish in my womb master. I am your object of desire and yours alone."

Arslan said without hesitation as everyone gawked.

"Heh, anything?" Y/N asked with a sly grin as Arslan nodded.

"Anything." Arslan confirmed as Y/N felt blood rushing downwards as he thought about the situations. Weiss slapped him upside the head as Y/N deflated.

"Stop being a pervert for right now." Weiss reprimanded. "How did last night go?"

"Uh...not exactly the best." Y/N shrugged. "Adam defaced Sienna's grave to try and get me to fight him there. I don't think he knows about my powers being deactivated yet, but he knows that something is up."

"I see...but Y/N, who is this Sienna you continue to speak of? Was she someone of importance to you?" Summer added in curiously. She watched Y/N take a breath and look to the group.

"You're all gonna have to know this eventually...might as well start with you guys..." Y/N began as he ended up telling them everything about Sienna and him. How they weren't really lovers by label because of politics and all that, but that they both felt great love and admiration for each other. He also told them about how she was the friend who had helped him out of his funk after he got out of prison and helped change his ways for the better. After the explanation, each girl was very understanding and gave him a hug and a kiss while rubbing his back. Then he remembered what he had to do today.

"I know it seems wasteful, but I left Check and Mate up at her grave. They were constant reminders of her and it was hurting too much to go on. I've accepted her death and the reasons for it and I know she'd want me to move on from this." Y/N nodded more to himself as a reassurance than anything else. "So I left them there as proof of my resolve. I know I loved Sienna, but now I love all of you just as much. I have to much to live for now and I can't have anything holding me back. Gonna head into town and grab some weapons. Was thinking I could outfit you guys differently, especially Weiss so she can gain some stealth when it comes to waking around. Your name here is Bleiss by the way, so everyone keep that in mind."

"Bleiss?" Weiss deadpanned. "Really?"

"What? It was the best I could think of!" Y/N huffed before sighing. "Look I'm going to have my mom and Summer give you a makeover and then you'll be unrecognizable. Which means you'll also have to act different. Not like your posh self, but more like...me?"

"If you want me to act like you we'd be shagging all day." Weiss cocked an eyebrow before Y/N looked at her bewildered. "Is that what you want? To just bend me over and fuck me all day long? Well chop chop because I'm a hard woman to please...so you better bring more to the able than just your hand cannon."

Y/N and everyone else in the room just gawked as they stared at Weiss...or Bleiss rather. Weiss smirked as she crossed her arms in victory.

"Father made me take acting classes along with my singing classes. I am more than competent enough at playing your own game Y/N." Weiss chuckled as she looked to Kali. "When do we start the makeover? I'd prefer to get my makeup ready now rather than later."