Chapter 30: This Means War

Start from the beginning

I stand up and help Gerard to his feet. I walk him over to the couch and we both collapse onto it together. He holds me in his arms and kisses my shoulder softly. Not in a sexual way, just in a 'it'll be okay' way. In a Gerard way.

"I think I want to be alone tonight," Gerard whispers in my ear. I understand why, it still alienates me a little but I get up and walk out. I look up at the sky outside as I light a cigarette. It's my last smoke. It's snowing as I shakily put the cigarette between my lips. It's only October why the fuck is it snowing?

Once I've finished my cigarette, I head home. The sun has completely set by the time I get home. My mom is asleep on the couch so I just head up to my bedroom and fall asleep.

I wake up and don't bother with dressing up. I love dressing up, I'm just not in the mood today. I get to school with a good five minutes before class and I start heading to class early.

I spot Gerard and I suppose he didn't have a reason to not work again, seeing as the reason he wasn't coming is no longer here. At first, I don't notice what he's wearing but once I do, my jaw drops. He's wearing a skimpy bunny outfit. The outfit is pink and tight. Oh God is it ever tight. Is that even dress code appropriate? Oh God, all I can think of is all the things I'm going to do to him in that outfit. I bite my lip as I walk past him, trying to ignore him.

I barely get through my first period class because all I can think about is how tight that outfit was on his skin. I didn't even get a glance at his ass. I bet it looks great.

It's finally my free period and I race over to Gerard's class. He's looking through some papers on his desk when I barge in, closing the door behind me.

Gerard turns around and I stare at the little pompom tail that is attached to his ass as he shakes it. I smile before walking over to smack his ass. He mock gasps. He turns back to face me before smashing his lips to mine and lifting my legs around his waist. He sets me on his desk and starts rubbing my hips. His hand slides under my shirt and lifts it off of me. His hands are back on my skin, gripping it tightly as he slips his tongue in my mouth. He slides my pants and boxers off, letting them fall to the ground. He gets onto his knees and I stand up, leaning against the desk. He takes my dick in his mouth and I grip his hair tightly, accidentally knocking the bunny ears to the floor. I watch as his head bobs up and down on me and I lean back, moaning his name. He pulls back to run his thumb over my tip and I moan. He runs his hand up and down on me a couple times before I feel his mouth wrap around me again. I thrust deep into his mouth, groaning.

"Fuck..." I moan as I come in his mouth. He swallows and stands up.

I pull on all of my underwear and my pants as well as something else, Gerard's bunny ears.

"Wanna head out since you have lunch after anyway? We can go get something to eat," Gerard offers. I nod. We go out to his car and drive to Starbucks. I get a cheese Danish and a pumpkin spice latte. Gerard gets a cookie and some coffee. He keeps checking the time every minute or so so the minute we're finished eating, we head back to school.

I head to my class, knowing that it was one more until psychology.

The entire class is full of my mind wandering back to Gerard's ass and his lips. His body in general is heaven.

When it's finally time for psychology, I race out of this class and to Gerard's to hopefully get a kiss before having to watch him teach in that outfit. I close the door behind me when I get there and thank God he's alone. I walk over to him and kiss him.

I walk over to my desk and sit down as the rest of class comes in. A few people laugh or comment on Gerard's costume. Nobody really dressed up this year. Once the whole class is seated, Gerard takes attendance before smirking and talking.

"Today is Frank's birthday so why don't we sing him happy birthday," he suggests. Fuck no. Everybody starts singing and a kid dressed as an ape throws a piece of paper at me. I open it and it says 'happy birthday, fag'. The maturity level in this class is obviously very high. When everybody is done singing the stupid song, Gerard gets to actually teaching and leaves me alone for the rest of class.

The bell rings and the class clears out.

"You're coming over tonight, right?" Gerard asks.

"Do you want me to just wait for you and carpool?"

"Sure."

He erases the words on the board and puts some papers away in a binder before grabbing his jacket and we head out. We get to his place soon enough and by the time we're at his apartment, he's making out with me while he's trying to unlock the door. We get inside and he locks the door behind him. He lifts my legs around his waist and carries me into his room. He lays me down on his bed.

"Take off your clothes and turn over" he orders. I do as he asks, slowly taking off my clothes and turning over.

He starts rubbing my back and leaving soft kisses along my spine. It feels so good. He moves his hands lower and starts massaging my ass, which I must admit, feels super fucking amazing. Who knew my ass was so tense? He flips me over and begins to kiss me while gripping my hips, pulling me into him. He grinds into me and I let out a soft moan. He slips of his costume, leaving him in nothing but stockings that go about three quarters up his thigh. He pushes himself into me and I groan. He begins to move in and out of me, pushing harder with each thrust.

"G-Gerard," I moan. I arch my back as he grunts, pressing into me deeper. He picks up his speed as the minutes flow on. As it becomes more intense, I find myself struggling to hold off on my release. His mouth hangs open, swearing almost more often than he breathes. His hair tangled with sweat touching my shoulder. He thrusts in one or two more times before he comes, groaning loudly. He rides it out as I curl my hand around myself, letting the orgasm come and when it does, it rocks my body as I moan his name. He pulls out and slides a pair of boxers on. He heads out of the room in boxers and stockings.

I pull my pants back on and follow him out of the room. I walk over to we're he's standing, near the table.

He takes the cover off a box and reveals some cake and on it it says 'Happy Birthday, Frank, the biggest ass on earth'. That must've cost quite a bit, you pay by the letter. I pick up a piece in my hands and smear it on his face.

"You're supposed to eat it," Gerard laughs. I stand on my tip toes and start licking it off his face.

"It's pretty good," I say, licking my fingers. He laughs and throws some cake at me.

"This means war!" I shout, laughing. I pick up another piece of cake and throw it at him. He moves around, trying to dodge me as I throw cake at him. I move around the table with a piece of cake in my hand and launch it at him. He throws a piece at me and I gasp as it hits me straight in the face. I try to wipe off the cake as I'm trying to throw some at him and I completely miss. We keep going around the table, throwing cake at each other. At least it tastes good.

We run out of cake to throw at each other and we lay down in the cake together. We're both panting from having run around launching chunks of dessert at each other.

"I got you something," Gerard says, standing up and picking up a box before giving it to me. I open the box revealing a pack of cigarettes, some strawberries and whipped cream, a painting of the grass rest stop location and a drawing of a broken car. I look up at Gerard who has this excited look on his face with his scrunches up nose.

"Is this your way of asking if I'll go on a road trip with you?"

-----------
A/N I should've called the baby Pete because he camez, then he wentz.