13 - Search

James' POV

I can't describe the anger I feel. 

Michael. 

He just put Nick in so much more danger than necessary. And the worst part is he didn't even realize the amount of danger! 

Michael needs to realize this is real. It's not a game. It's not all sparkles and rainbows. My phone vibrated in my pocket, notifying me that I had received a text message. I took out my phone. It was from Lydia in the group text I had with my makeup managers. 

My makeup team consisted of Lydia, Millie, and Peggy. 

//I'm sorry I just wanted to make that reference.\\

Millie helped with my costume, Peggy with my makeup, and Lydia was the head bitch. 

The text message was directed at me. "Change of plans for filming today. Something came up with Fassbender, apparently, so we're doing a few different scenes instead of his big scene." The text read. 

I had been told, previous to this news, that I didn't have any scenes to do today. Guess that was wrong. 

With a heavy sigh, I made my way to the makeup trailer. 

I bet Michael is too soft to film today. I shake my head and enter the makeup trailer that was waiting for me. 

Michael's POV

My eyes blinked open. I was laying down. I looked over just a bit to see Jen sitting in a chair across from me. My head hurts. A lot. As does my stomach. But I can't tell if my stomach hurts because of James yelling at me or if I'm just sick. 

"Hello." Jen says, looking at me. 

"What hap-"

"You passed out after you and James were talking. I think it was just him yelling at you.. you fell backwards and I brought you to my trailer which was ten feet away." Jen explains simply. 

"Did- did you hear what James was yelling about?" I ask her. 

Jen shakes her head. "No. Why? You don't remember?" 

"No. I do." I add "Sadly." 

"You look pretty pale. Are you up for filming?" 

I shake my head.

"Alright." Jen takes out her phone. "Imma tell the director, ok?" I don't answer and she does it anyway. 

"Yes, hi? It's Jen. Fassy isn't really up for filming today." 

"Yes, again. I know."

"He's right here if you wan-" 

"Ok. Scene 6?"

"Ok. Bye."

She hangs up the phone. "Mr. Director changed the scenes for today. I'm gonna be in scene 6, so I'll have to go soon. Is there anything you need?" 

I shake my head. I don't feel up for eating. 

"Aright. Want me to take you back to your trailer?" 

"No, thank you." I say. "I can make it."

I get a text from my phone. My phone was sitting on a table next to the couch I was laying on.  I reach over and grab it. I'm secretly hoping it's James. 

It's Sadie. 

"Hey, Mikey! Just got news you aren't filming today. Hope everything's fine. Chris isn't here yet. See you in a few to get your makeup and costume off?"

I smile just a bit as I respond. Sadie's adorable. 

No hetero.

"Yup. Be there in a bit." I texted back. 

I stand up, only a bit shaky. 

Jen watches me as I make my way to the door. 

"You sure you got it?" She asks, slightly amused. I nod at her. "I'm sure." 

Stumbling once, I make my way to the makeup trailer. Kris is looking out the window when I arrive. I wave at her and she waves back, not smiling. 

I enter the trailer and look at my makeup team. 

"Kris wants to go look for Chris", explains Sadie when I gave Kris a look. 

"I'll help" I offer. 

Kris says nothing and keeps looking out the window. Sadie nods. "Alright. We'll have to get you out of everything, first." Sadie holds up my clothes that I had had on when I entered the trailer for the first time today. I thank her and go to the bathroom. 

I change out of my costume and put on my clothes from before on. I quickly leave the bathroom. 

Sadie takes my makeup off, rushed by a nervous Kris. Eventually, Sadie finishes taking off my makeup and I look like a regular person again. Sadie hands me my spare hat and glasses. It was still very bright out and we were all concerned about Chris.

Kris was even more nervous by the time Sadie finished. 

Sadie had her phone out. "Let's go check his house first."

"He lives here?" I ask, surprised. 

Kris nods. "He's lived here for the past seventh months." She led the way out of the trailer park and out of the section where we were filming. We passed James' trailer and I didn't even look at it. 

We made our way to one of the towns next to the city of Boston. Kris led the way to a condo. She walked up to one of the doors and knocked. There was no answer. She tried again. Still nothing.

Kris tried the knob. It was unlocked. She looked back at us and opened the door. "Hello? Chris?" She calls into the house. 

Yes take a few steps inside and start to look around. Silence rang throughout the house. There wasn't a single light on. Then there was a bark. 

A dog came up to us carefully. 

"Lily!" Kris said, with a smile on her face. Kris crouched down and pet the dog. Lily was a bernes mountain dog. "This is Chris' dog." She says, turning to us. 

"Where's your owner, Lil?" Sadie asks the dog, kneeling down next to Kris. I stayed standing up. The dog looked sideways at a set of stairs and walked up them. We looked at each other before following the puppy. 

Lily lead the way upstairs and looked at a closed door. We exchanged looks to see who would open the door. We were all slightly nervous. 

I took charge and reached out. My hand wrapped around the doorknob and turned it slightly. The door clicked open, it was unlocked. With a deep breath, I swung the door open wider so we could all see. 

We stood there, shocked. A shadow-like being stood over Chris. Chris was laying down, none of us could tell if he was dead or not. The shadow turned to us. We were all frozen where we stood. It started to move at us in a fearfully fast speed. It had red eyes. It showed it's long teeth that popped out on the black, formless body.

The thing came closer to us and we couldn't move. Someone jumped in front of us and pushed us back. The shadow swirled around whoever had blocked us from it and disappeared. 

The man who had stopped that thing from harming us, dropped to his knees and put his face in his hands.