How could I forget that face?

His white eyes...His Black hair...His smile.

The little boy.

Silver eyes...

'My little star.'

A thousand questions filled my head.

Is this before or after the shooting?

Why does Octavius have a picture of silver eyes???

Who is this woman besides him? His mother?

I heard the door open and closed and I flinched, stuck in my spot. I quickly stuffed the paper in my bra and grabbed a pen on the desk.

"Ava?"

I turned around and smiled.

"Hey...Sorry for going in your room, I was just looking for a pen."

He raised a brow but nodded glancing at the pen in my hands.

"Ok."

I smiled again and walked past him. But suddenly, he grabbed my arms and I gasped looking up.

"I wanna kiss you again." He whispered.

Before I knew it he pulled me back in his room and smashed his lips on mines.

~~~

Dawn Pov:

I stared at the strands on hair on the sink.

I ran my hands through my hair again, pieces tangled around my finger as I pulled it out.

Its happening.

Its actually happening.

I looked into the mirror and my lips trembled.

I'm dying.

I broke into tears, covering my face with my hair covered hands.

I fell on the floor, my legs buckled as I sobbed by myself.

"Thank you."

I handed her the card and she swiped it. She handed me back my card and the receipt.

I walked out of the store, into the car and took the wig out of the bag.

I put it out and it looked like my real hair, a bit darker but It would have to do.

I can't have them knowing.

My phone rang and I picked it up already recognizing the unknown number.

"Hello Mrs. Elvonel?"

I flinched and covered my mouth. "Y-yes?" My voice trembled and i sucked in my breath.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't-

"I would like to set an appointment with you this following week. Is there any day your free?"

I wiped my eyes. "How about today? I can be there in 30 minutes or less."

There was a pause and a distance sound of typing. "Yes that would work. See you then?"

"Ok."

As soon as i hung up a voice call popped up.

I swiped left.

"Hey."

I smiled at his face. "Hello my love."

His face brightened. "Where are you? I came home and you was gone. Kids said you went out."

I nodded. "Yep. I decided to meet up with Alex and them. Why baby?"

He shook his head, but i can tell he wanted to say something. "Is there something wrong?" Worried filled my tone.

"No no, my love. Just missing you, that's all."

I smiled.. " Well i'll be home soon, and you can show me how much you missed me yeah?"

He laughed. "Ill keep you up on that. I love you My rose."

"I love you too my Devil."

I hung up and looked into the rear view mirror.

This is my new life. And i have limited time.

I won't do no Chemo. I won't do no Recovery. I will take what the man above given me and do it with a huge smile.

*-* Your so close yet your so far. Come back to me...Please *-*