*Dedications*

So This exact book has been giving me trouble, since i had trouble writing the first one of this one. Gosh that's Tongue wrapping. But with a little help, I got through it. I written this book at home, so the Updates would be frequent. Your welcome!

I dedicate this book to 

I don't know how but i feel like she is magic. She told me let the book flow through and soon people will see it and read it. Then BOOM. Couple days later, people are adding this book to there Booklists or Voting on it. I never gotten so much reads nor Votes before and when i saw how much, i was a verge of tears. Yes i am very emotional. It's annoying since my friends laugh at me when i cry at movies. Ugh.

I go to her if i want some ideas and i go to her to just chat. She is seriously a life saver. She made this Book Cover for me and trust and believe i love it. It shows exactly the type of setting i wanted. Forbidden Love.

Go follow her and read her book, 'The Netorious CEO.' Its amazing.

Of course my mother does not have a Wattpad Account, but i want to thank her for helping me also. Tho, She does't even know she did. My first book was a mess literally. She helped me and gave me her Honest Opinions. So when i started This Book and In Love with a CRIMINAL, I asked her questions and she gave me so much ideas, yet she didn't even know it. Now that i realize that, it's just funny.

My Closest friend Mama Bird. I met her through school, She Told me about this Websites for Authors and well I am Extremely Grateful for that. Follow her as well, 

She is Crazy let me warn you, But I guess that is what brought our friendship closer, Smh. Our weirdness and Craziness combined makes a little tornado. Thank's Mama Bird for being my first and only friend in that horrible new school. 

To all My followers and who else out here read this book. Glad it caught your attention, and I am really surprised you guys read this far, to even want to read this book!

Or let me guess, you guys were bored and had nothing else to do?

Whatever the reason.. Thanks.

Soooo Let me stopppp

Enjoy this silly, crazy sequel book. Hope you enjoy.

Love you Little Book worms.!