6

6:                                                                                      {}

He looked down at me, his little friend not by his side this time. His hair was in a messed up state, the exact way -maybe more messier- The twins hair be when they roll out of bed.

His dark eyes narrowed at me and his lips in a thin line. He was wearing a black leather jacket but with a white Shirt on with a red stain on the collar. Lipstick.

What caught me by surprise was him reaching his hands out to me, just waiting.

I looked at his hands then back at him too see if this was some type of joke. Not bothered to take any chances, I gotten up myself, staying on the ground to gather back all my stuff in my purse.

Once I was finished, I stood up, adjusted the strap on my shoulders and walked away, not bothering to say one word to him.

All I felt as I left the building was his dark eyes trailing after me.

~

"Soo... Can I go?"

My parents blinked before looking at each other then back at me. Mom insisted we ate at the family dinner table that we barely use and just sits there for decorations. 

"I don't know..." My dad started. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even that excited to attend but I wanted to see the stars again, and Princess and Alejandro begged me to tag along.

"Oh come on Dad. Dusk is going-"

I didn't even know if he was. "Princess and Alejandro is going as well. Please dad. Mom?"

My mother pursed her lips and looked at my dad. She nudged him and he looked at her with the, Are-You-Serious- Look.

"The answer is no. Final." My dad stood up and walked away leaving his half eaten food on the table.

I frowned and sighed. The boys soon followed and went there separate ways leaving my mother and I alone.

"Why do you want to go?" My mother asked. I looked up from my hands and watched her confused.

"Huh?"

"Canada. Why do you want to go?"

I shrugged. "I just want to." I lied. She looked at me and shook her head. "Your my daughter. I raised you. I know when your lying Alva."

"Mo-"

"Answer me or you would not go."

That shut me up. I groaned. "Remember Silver eyes?"

Her lips twisted a bit as she tried to recall the name. Her eyes widen a bit as she slowly nodded.

"The boy you said that saved you from the Gala..." She whispered. "What about him?"

"Well, before the um...Shooting happened." My mother nodded for me to continue. "He showed me this beautiful view of the stars and the moon. He called me his little star because he didn't know my name. Mom he was my first kiss and crush."

I whispered the last part and I heard her gasp in surprise. "That's why you became obsessed with stars?"

I nodded. "Maybe if he didn't ... die, I could watch it with him..."

"Oh baby." She headed to my side and hugged me, pulling my head on my chest. "I'll try my best."

*

Dawn made sure the kids were asleep before locking her bedroom door. She fluffed her hair and smoothed out the silk robe she was wearing before making her presence know to her husband.

There he was, his black hair messy as his reading glasses stayed fixed on his face as he scrolled through his phone. His chest falling and rising slowly as he breathed, his legs covered in black sweats.

Despite the years that has passed, This man still made her blush and shiver with just one touch. There love never died down.

She bit her lips and crawled into bed, making sure what she was wearing was noticeable.

She pulled out her book she was reading called, 'Accidentally on purpose' .

"Honey." She hummed in response, shifting a bit letting the robe slip up on her thigh showing her Cashew colored skin. In the corner of her eyes she saw Ace lick his lips and swallow, his eyes no longer fixated on his phone.

"W-what are you reading?"

She bit her lips to hold back a laugh. She marked her page before resting it on the bed side and turned to Ace. When his eyes were on her, she crawled over straddling his torso.

His hands automatically held her waist, but his eyes held confusion.

Dawn slipped the robe off, showing her burgundy Lace Bra that held a little diamond in the middle and her matching Lace thong.

Her fingers traced up and down on Ace's Broad chest, playing with the tattoos as if it was a maze that she was lost in.

Ace leaned in and pecked her nose then her eyes and gone up and down before his lips crashed onto hers. 

She let me him play with her lips a bit before feeling him slip his tongue in. She held  back and bit her lips, his eyes darkening full of lust as he stared at them.

"Ace..." She dragged out. She leaned into his ears and let her tongue flicker over his earrings, nibbling his ear lobe. Ace breath hitched as his grip on her waist tightened. She could feel the bulge forming and pressing against her thighs. She smiled.

"I want you soo bad. Really bad." She whispered. She brought her lips to his and kissed it, dragging his bottom lip with her teeth. "Can I have you?"

His voice was rough, deep as if he was trying to hold himself back. "Yes."

She looked him in the eye and Smiled. 

"Do you want me to do that thing with my tongue again?"

His eyes lit up as he nodded eagerly.

She nodded. "What about the thing I do with my lips?"

He nodded his head again, and Dawn traced the outline of his Hard on.

"Then do something for me baby."

"Anything."

"Let Alva go to Canada."

His face dropped.

*-*Love is a game that two can play and win*-*