24

24:                                                                                          {}

Is it bad that since I've been in Canada I haven't been to see the northern lights? I honestly don't see the reason i'm here besides, following my little family here and slowly turning into a popsicle for birds to lick when thirsty. 

My head was hanging from the edge of the bed, my eyes locking on the view outside the window.

Dusk and Alejandro tried dragging me to go sledding but I refused because I wasn't feeling it...

Now I'm feeling it.

My phone buzzed but I ignored it and continued staring out the window.

I refused to let my mind wander to how he is, or what he's doing. So far from what I know he's been locked in his room for the past 2 days and I haven't bothered to bother him, not in the mood for him to yell at me for this or that.

When my ringtone blasted through the walls of my room I groaned, sitting up which was a big mistake.

My head started pounding and I grew dizzy.

I could feel the blood slowly sinking down from my brain back into my arms, feet and legs.

I picked up my phone too see 3 missed calls from Uncle Jason and one message from Aunty Zara.

I called back uncle Jason and on the 2nd ring he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you answered your phone?" His voice laced with worry, the wind echoing in the background.

"Um... Because I am on vacation. Is something wrong?"

He laughed. "Vacation? I never knew a school trip was vacation."

I rolled my eyes. "Is something wrong?"

He sighed. "Alva I love you, you know that right?"

"Um Yeah?"

"But I really need you to do something for me."

I sighed already knowing what it is. "Where's Sincere or Yautia Aura? Or Trevon?"

"There busy and Yautia Aura is busy with her fiancé. I sent them on a mission..."

"What mission?"

"It's nothing big. There's a guy who I made a deal with. I get 10 kilo's of Mocho mocho-"

"Mocho mocho?! Uncle Jason that's the most deadliest drug out there. One sniff and your high for days."

"Well I know that Alva. It's a very useful weapon to give to your enemies."

I pursed my lips. "You have too much enemies uncle Jason."

"Half of them is your father's. Actually most of them are your father's and 10 percent your mother's."

"What's the mission you need me to do?"

"I will send you an address, and make sure to wear a mask. I need you to get there 10 minutes early, I will have a guy position there with a suitcase of money. You will get in a black Dodge and it will drive you to Mintro's location. Give him the money and he will give you the drugs."

"That's it?"

"Yes. No killing unless have too."

I rolled my eyes. "In other word, kill them all and leave none alive and take back the drugs and money. I would need Dusk help with this Uncle."