22

22:                                                                                     {}

She sat across from me her green eyes staring back at me, her black hair slightly wet as it dripped onto her pants.

I watched as each droplet made the wet stain on her thigh bigger and bigger but didn't make any comments on it.

"Soo...How's the weather?" She coughed and I looked at her with a, 'Really.' Look.

"Cold."

She nodded. "Nice..."

A pregnant silence filled the room again and she slurped on the hot coco.

"Look-"

"Oct-"

Again another pregnant silence filled the room. "You go first." She said. I nodded.

"About that kiss... I-"

"It was a mistake I know. We were both drunk and it just happened in the heat of the moment right?"

I could feel ever cell in my body freeze and feel the rock walls build up again. "Yeah."

She nodded and gave me a small smile. "I was drunk, still drunk after I kissed you again... It was very obvious since I Vomited all over your floors."

I nodded. "Yeah. I don't do relationships any way's and your too innocent to mess up. So we stay out of each other's ways and move on with our lives. The kiss didn't mean anything. Deal?"

She nodded. "Deal."

~

Deal?!

DEAL?!

I am not innocent buddy. If you only knew! I could take a knife and make you my arts and crafts project!

I slammed the pillow on my face, pushing it closer to my lips and screamed, kicking my legs up and down.

How dare he?!

Do I look like a type of girl who you could just play with there emotions?

No!

I am a strong, 19 year old girl who has been through hell in her life. She missed out most of her childhood and killed multiple people, bottling up the pain!

If I could do that for a few years then I could defiantly handle being played!

"Mother fucker. Ugh. I hate you even more you ass hole."

I huffed and turned on my side, the pillow in my arms. I stared at my phone and let the anger slowly exit my veins.

~

The phone rang and rang until the 3rd ring the person picked up.

"Hello?"

"Dashane. I need you to do me a favor."

"Uh, Sure. Anything. Before you tell me, I don't have any leads on who the previous Italian Mafia leader was. All I know is that he was engaged and married to your mom but something happened and it was broken off."

"So you think whoever the leader was killed my mom out of anger for going with my dad?"

I questioned. I could be possible. I mean, that would make sense. 

My mother married this guy and then met my father and fell in love, breaking off the marriage. Out of anger he killed my mother. 

"Sounds to me he was thinking, "If I can't have her no one can." type of shit."