Entry # 16: GASTER

Warning: Death, murder and violence is mentioned in this entry. Cringey drawings are also shown. You can actually skip this chapter if you want.

You've been warned.

TIMELINE 171

• HATE began to manifest in the Underground

• HATE began to manifest in the Underground. It will cause a huge amount of trouble in the near future. Those who hold the power of DETERMINATION should consider stopping the RESETs now, or else they will face very. . . dire consequences.

• Five of the human children were murdered by the Queen, just like the original timeline. Surprisingly, PATIENCE is the only one to have ever escape the Underground alive, but not unscathed. Her fate on the Surface is currently unknown.

• Papyrus finally confronted the First Human about the RESETs. A fight ensued between the two, resulting into the First Human's victory. They continued their Neutral Route afterwards.

• For the first time, the Eighth Human wrestled for the control of their body. Just like my eldest son, they didn't succeed.

• For some unfathomable reason, Flowey is an Echo Flower in this timeline.

TIMELINE 172

• PATIENCE, INTEGRITY, JUSTICE and KINDNESS fell down together again

• PATIENCE, INTEGRITY, JUSTICE and KINDNESS fell down together again. During their Pacifistic route, PERSEVERANCE fell, who is followed shortly by BRAVERY. The latter two stayed in the Ruins a while longer than the former four.

• HATE started its move. Possessing BRAVERY and activating FEAR deep within the boy's soul, it began a rampage throughout the entire Underground. It slayed more than half of the monster population, and it even murdered the four human children, taking their souls and corrupting them. It seems like it plans to break the barrier and continue wreaking havoc on the Surface.

• PERSEVERANCE nearly lost her trait trying to stop its reign of terror. In the end, however, her fate is same as the first four before her.

• The children bearing DETERMINATION finally fell down, and saw nothing but blood and dust. They fought FEAR and HATE with some difficulty considering that they are one of the very few things that can easily overpower their trait.

• It was a long battle, a stalemate between two opposing forces. The timely intervention of the Queen and former King resulted into HATE's imprisonment and FEAR's eradication. The children with DETERMINATION RESETted afterwards.

A/N Happy New Year to everyone! 🎉