"Who?"

“Your best friend, Alec." He put a grape in his mouth, seductively.

"You haven't met him." I said, my breathing slowing. My hand froze when he bit into a bagel and licked his lips.

"What?" Ne smiled. "what?"

"Nothing, just... Nothing." I swallowed and sipped my coffee.

“Why do you like coffee so much?" He asked curious.

"Coffee is great!" I exclaimed.

"Its water, milk, sugar and ground coffee beans." He said. "I don't see its great-ness."

"Only because you haven't tried it."

"Have so." He said child like. He even pouted!

"Cute." I said. "Trying it in it's baby years doesn't count."

"Baby years?" He asked. "If Leonardo was alive he'd stone you."

"If leonardo was alive he would have me stoned for being near you."

"Leonardo would not!"

"Yes, he would.. I would." I got up. " We need to get ready. Janice will be here any moment."

"And Alec?" he mumbled following me to my room.

"Yes, probably."

Once in my room I removed my shirt and turned to get another one, but Kryzstofer had another idea. He stepped close to me and pushed me to the wall. He raised my arms above my head and sighed. Looking at me intensely, he said "Look at me." I looked away knowing what he wanted to do. Instead I looked at his full lips, his perfect nose and his eye lined eyes. "Look at me." he ordered.

"Why?" I asked, my eyes on his collarbone. "I need to change and get ready..."

"In a minute." He pushed my chin up to meet his eyes. "Look at me."

Reluctantly I did. "What?"

He stared at me for a long minute. Then he nodded.

"What?" I repeated.

"Nothing." He stepped away and sat on the bed, crossing his legs. "Aren't you you going to get ready?"

“Yea.” I went over to my closet and grabbed a blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants and my faux leather jacket. When I turned back around Kryzstofer was dressed. He was wearing tight black pants that tied at the front, military boots, a black V-neck shirt, 2 necklaces, 1 glove, and multiple rings on each hand.

“Woah.” I commented.

“What?” He said looking down at himself.

“What?” I echoed. “You look amazing.”

“I do? He stood up and walked to me. “I think I need a haircut...”

“You look... wow.” I looked at him, unblinking. :Didn't know you had a sense of fashion.”

“I didn't either..:” He said absentmindedly. “I want a 'Mo-hawk”, I think.”

“A mo-hawk? Why?”

“It's new.” He snapped his fingers and, stupid me, blinked. I never got to watch how he did this trick!

Now he not only had a mo-hawk but manicured nails, 2 eyebrow piercings, 4 ear piercings, and one septum piercing. And from the way he was sticking his tongue out, a tongue piercing as well.

“You are so.. modern.” I commented turning him around.

“You like?” He said smilling. “Yes?”

“I like your hair the was it was before.”

“You did?”

“Yeah, didn't you?”

“I think it made me look womanly...” He tilted his head.

“Isn't this whole look your going for androgynous?”

“Well... I guess I am.” He scratched his head. “Never thought of that.”

“What? So you wear the make up just for fun?” I touched his cheek.

“I like the way my eyes stand out.”

“I love your eyes.” They were the first thing that had attracted me to him. Those deep brown gorgeous eyes that looked almost red.

“Thanks.” He took a strand of my hair in his hand and twirled it. “A car is outside.”

“I didn't hear anything.” His eyes turned cold.

“I'll get the door. Go to the kitchen and get a soda for your guest.” I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I was surprised to find that I actually had food in it!

“I don't see any cokes!” I yelled. “Where'd you put 'em?” Two, un-manicured, hands wrapped themselves around me.

“Are you going blind?” The arms said. “They are right there.” They pointed to the fridge door.

“Alec.” I said roughly. “Where's Janice?”

“Out in the car, I couldn't find a parking spot.” He unwrapped his arms and let me close the fridge.

“Aren't you supposed to be in class?”

“I could say the same to you.” I sat the cokes down and looked towards the living room. Alec followed my gaze and said, “Your brother, he is your brother right?, he doesn't seem to like me.”

“What did he say?”

“We;;, he looked at me up and down.”

Alec took a coke. “and said, 'your not worth her time”.”

“Kryzstofer!” I yelled.

He appeared at the door way, in his PJ bottoms. “Yes?”

“Why-” I took a deep breathe to seem agitated when in reality I was trying not to faint from looking at his body. “Why are you still not dressed?”

“It's too hot to be dressed.” He said, seemingly reading my mind.

“It's 50 degrees.” I said pointing at the thermostat on the wall. “You must have a fever.” I turned to Alec. “Go to class, I need to talk to Janice.”

“What should I tell Professor Armand if he should ask about you?”

“Tell him...” I turned to Kryzstofer.

“That she has had a family problem.” He finished for me. I nodded in agreement. Alec nodded slowly.

“Alright.” He left the room eying us suspiciously. Kryzstofer glared at his back and then turne dit on me. When the door closed I grabbed the cokes and stormed off to the living room.

“I don't like him.” Kryzstofer said.

“What the hell?” I said setting the cokes on the table in the living room. “You don't even know him.”

“I saw who he is.” He stepped to me.

“Who is he then?” I asked.

“He is a Whisperer.”

*Alec is on the side.----->