Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What?" Kryzstofer said, shocked. I knew my part, I knew my duty. I walked to Hixak who took seize of me. I could feel the emotions leaving my body. All the pain I felt today, was now gone and into his body. "What are you doing?!"

"Calm down, brother." Hixak stood closer to me, as close as Kryzstofer had been earlier. "It's for your benefit too. Watch and learn."

I looked at Kryzstofer as he look at me still shocked. I said in my head, close your eyes and watch. He did so, and I sighed. Releasing all of the negative energy enough so that Hixak could take it into his body, I felt my soul get lighter. All the images of the crib and death left me, finally, and entered Hixak, who joyfully took them in. They would supply him with enough energy to last a week.

"Thank you." Hixak said once he had taken everything. He sat me down on the sofa and turned to Kryzstofer. "Your turn."

Kryzstofer stepped back. "What did you do?"

"You'll feel it when we are done." Hixak said impatiently. "C'mon!"

"No," He looked at me worried. "explain first."

"I took all of her negative energy, all the negative emotions and memories, from her. I ... i guess you could say I ate them."

"How?"

"Its how I keep from dying..." Hixak said, losing interest. "Your turn."

"I am alright." Kryzstofer said calmly. "I do not need... that."

He walked around Hixak and came to me. I was still in the couch, worn out. All the emotions being sucked out of me always did that to me. I looked at him and was about to tell him not to worry when Hixak grabbed his arm, pulling Kryzstofer to him, and kissed him right on the lips!

At first Kryzstofer resisted, he pulled away as much as he could but he didn't even move Hixak. His eyes opened he looked at me, angry and scared. And then, as Hixak placed his hand on Kryzstofer's waist and pulled him closer, he gave in. I saw him open his lips, letting Hixak's tongue enter his mouth. Hixak deepened the kiss by tilting Kryzstofer's head back, Kryzstofer pulled him closer. I sat on the couch amazed. And when Hixak's hand made its way under Kryzstofer's shirt, I almost fainted.

But perhaps the most interesting thing was the way Kryzstofer's Lifestream began to grow. The shade of color changed as well. From misty green to a dark-almost black- color.

"Mmm," Hixak murmured as he stepped back. His hand remained inside Kryzstofer's shirt, my eyes glued to that spot. Kryzstofer's eyes remained closed, his lips pouted red from the kiss. "that was fun." Hixak said. Slowly Kryzstofer opened him eyes.

"Kryzstofer..." I said. His fist clenched as Hixak's hand touched higher on his body. "Don't do anything rash." I stood up to step in between them but Hixak stepped close to Kryzstofer blocking me.

"Yes, Kryzstofer. Don't do anything rash, you know you liked it." Hixak teased, his hand on Kryzstofer's pectoral muscle, he was making small circles with his forefinger. "Admit it." He whispered lightly into Kryzstofer's lips.

"Get away from me!" Kryzstofer said. "NOW!" He pushed Hixak away, hard. Hixak chuckled and disappeared.

Standing of to the side, I looked at Kryzstofer. His eyes were on the floor, he was drawing into him self. Fist still clenched, he wouldn't look at me or anything else but the floor. His hands trembled lightly.

"Kryz..." I whispered. "Kryz." I resisted the urge to shake him.

“Hmm?”

“Let's talk.” I placed my hand on his forearm and led him back to the bedroom. “What happened?”