Chapter 17: My Father and His Goonies

~Chapter 17: My Father and His Goonies~

~Cassian's P.O.V.~

I found out the girl's name was Ursula. She told me about what had happened, since she'd been walking by. "There were three of them. Men. Tall men. I stood by the door and listened to everything," she whispered, looking around as if to see if anyone else was around.

"Where are they?"

"The lab. Downtown. I take you, yes?" I nodded slowly, hesitating for a moment. This lady was a stranger, should I really go with her? I decided to take my chances. Who knew what they were doing to Christine, and the rest of her family, which included her baby brother.

The car we rode in was nothing short of disgusting. There were fast-food containers scattered across the floors, and other miscellaneous things glittered along with them. I didn't mind though, I was determined to get my love back.

I glanced behind us, trying to remember the rout. I looked at Ursula, who seemed to be extremely into the hard rock music that erupted from the radio. I leaned my arm against the door, and head against my hand. It took a half an hour for us to come to a stop in front of a large building. It had to be at least five stories tall. It looked darker in the night, but it was a deep mahogany.

I pushed the door open, but the doors locked up before I could. I heard a loud chuckle in my ear and spun around to see a man in the backseat of the car. I knew his face better than I should have, but who was he?

Before I could answer myself, a hand went over my mouth and something hit me three times before my world turned black.

~Christine's P.O.V.~

I couldn't scream anymore. My voice was scratched sore from how much I'd been doing so. Shane was across the room 'getting ready,' for what was about to happen. Tears stained heavily on my pale cheeks. I was still tied the same way, which was uncomfortable while laying on a bed.

"Are you ready?" My father looked in the room. My brother was standing towards me, stripping from his clothes. He had muscles, but that wasn't what I was looking at. I let my eyes close and gave in to what was about to happen.

"We've got um, sir," someone grunted and a loud sound echoed through the room.

"That's good. Come on, we'll let him watch." My father laughed as my eyes opened. He shoved a boy into a chair before I could see his face. All I saw was that auburn hair. That beautiful hair that I could recognize anywhere. Cassian.

He was unconscious and had a huge welt on his head. My eyes widened and I thrashed around quickly. "Cassian! What'd you do to him!" I could feel the tears threatening to stab my cheeks once more. I wouldn't let them. I was frightened. Would Shane really do something like this to me?

Before I knew it, my brother was in front of me, stripped from head to toe. He chuckled and glanced at Cassian. "This should be fun," he began to walk towards me, his eyes locked with my face. I looked away, trying to scream for help. Who would help me...?

"Cassi! Cassian! Cassian, help me!" Shane laughed and tore my bottoms from my legs. Cassian stirred and grunted before letting his tan eyes flash open. He looked around slowly before his eyes locked with my own, watching my brother grope me. His eyes widened as he stared at the two of us. "Cassian..." I whispered before Shane ran his lips along my skin.

"What the hell are you doing! Get off of her!" Cassian tugged at the chains holding him down, but it was no use. They were wrapped tightly around him. My father had left the room and closed the door. I tried to kick as Shane's lips moved down a bit.