Jarlos (Jane x Carlos) #2

Jane's POV

  I'm playing the role of supportive girlfriend and am cheering Carlos' on at one of his tourney matches. Carlos often puts himself down, saying things like "I'll never be as good as Jay is." When he says things like that about himself, it makes me sad. I'm so eager to lift his spirits that I even wear knight armor to the match. Every time I jump up and down, my glutes become more sore but it's worth it to cheer up my boyfriend. When he flashes me a bright smile, that's more than enough to satisfy me. 

      I cheer louder for him than anyone else on the time, not to mention anyone else sitting in the bleachers too. Normally I'd be embarrassed but for the first time in forever (see what I did there), I don't care whatsoever. When the match is over and his team is officially declared the winner of the tourney match, I jump up and down once more. All of the cheerleaders join in with me this time around though so I'm not the only one. Every member of the team (Lonnie included), comes over and high fives us in the stands. Though when Carlos reaches me, he pulls me in for a kiss. We're not normally big on PDA but we're both invested in this moment so we kiss publicly and tune out the stares.

       "Carlos, I'm so proud of you. You did amazing out there today! I don't know why you're always saying such negative things about your tourney abilities because you really did shine on the field. You were even better than Jay. Don't tell him I told you that though because he'll pout about it for the rest of the day." He giggles. "T-Thank you Jane. I personally think we won today because you were sitting in the crowd, looking all adorable in your knight armor." I wiggle my eyebrows. "Is the Carlos De Vil implying that I'm his good luck charm?" He mimics my actions playfully. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

          I jump out from the stands and into his arms. He spins me around several times and then kisses me once more. "Carlos, just so you know, I'm totally fine with being your good luck charm. I'd be more than happy to root for you in the bleachers any day of the week. Just say when and I'll be there at the drop of a hat." He grins. "You're the best Jane." I swat his compliment away. "Psshh no, that's all you. Now let's go get some victory ice cream." "With chocolate sprinkles?" I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Yes with chocolate sprinkles. Onward!" 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! My new cover is attached down below in case you want to check it out. :) -Mary