Jaylos (Jay x Carlos) #1

Carlo's POV

  Jay volunteered to skip class today to take care of my sick self. I caught a nasty cold a couple of days ago but I felt so lousy today that I had to call out as sick. I've lost my voice, am dripping snot out of my nose, and can't stop coughing. I'm a mess, literally. I feel disgusting. Cough drops and medicine are currently my life line. Not to mention that I barely have the energy to move either. I'm currently lying under the covers in my bed. Jay sitting on my bed shirtless though doesn't help the cause of trying to rest. I keep ogling at him because how could I not? He's so hot. 

    Jay smirks at me. "Like what you see?" I blush and roll my eyes. I really wish I could speak but I can't. I really need to conserve my voice so I can get it back as quick as possible. He cups my chin gently. "Are you hungry?" I nod. "I'll make you some chicken noodle soup baby boy, just hang tight." He goes down the hall to the kitchen area on our floor to whip up the soup. He comes back about fifteen minutes later. "I made it from scratch with some good quality broth. Enjoy." He brings the bowl over me to me on a tray. I thank him with a small smile and grab the spoon on the tray. As I go for my first spoonful of soup, I end up nearly dropping the soup. 

       I become frustrated as my hands continue to fumble with the spoon. I've lost what little strength I have apparently due to being sick. This sucks. Jay must sense my frustration though because he ends up picking up the spoon and feeding me himself. The process is a slow one but he's patient as can be with me. Each spoonful of soup feels so satisfying for both my taste buds and my growling stomach. It does the trick to soothe me in every way. I smile again up at Jay and he bends down, kissing me on the forehead. "I'm glad I could brighten your spirits a bit and fulfill your hunger pains. I'm just going to go wash the bowl and spoon. I'll be right back again." 

Ten minutes later...

  He comes back in (he's still shirtless by the way, he has been for a couple hours now) and plops down into bed next to me. I'm about to give in to the world of slumber because I'm exhausted, but I fall asleep with Jay's arms wrapped around me and my head buried in his chest. All I can say is... best sick day ever! Seriously though, I get the best rest when I'm sleeping with Jay. 

I hope that you guys liked this shot! :) -Mary