True love never dies pt.2

6 months later...

CAMILA POV.

Today is juno's birthday and
I'm going to buy her a gift... so I get into my car and go to mall...
I was going to a store when I heard her angelic laugh... I know that voice...
I stoped and look at my back...
-Y/N?!!!
-Ca... Camila? What're you doing here?

Y/N POV.

She is here...
CAMILA FREAKING CABELLO IS HERE IN FRONT OF ME!
I just panicked and I think my mouth was wide open cuz camila come to me and closed my mouth with her index finger...
I started to run away from her...
I think I can't face her right NOW!
Then she ran to me and jumped over my back to stop me but I lost my balance and fel on the hard ground with loud thud... with her on top of me...
I groaned at the contact and my eyes slowly start to see nothing but black...

CAMILA POV.

what the fuck was that???? Im too crazy that I jumped on her back to stop her!!!!!
That was so stupid of me...
She fel on the ground with me on top of her...
I stand up and shake her... but no answer...
-Y/N?... NO ANSWER... Y/NNNN?, YYY/NNNN?
OMG!!! She's unconsious...
what did I do to my baby...
I take her bridal style and go to my car, I lay her in the back seat and go to hospital...

🌱After Hospital🌱

Y/N POV.

I tried to open my eyes but it was too hard for me... I blinked many times to adjust to the light... still feeling dizzy... when I titled my head I saw camila sleeping in a couch near me... what the fuck happened and what the fuck she's doing here??????
As I started to scream nurse came and calm me...
I told her that I don't want to see camila here... she woke up camila and forcefuly lead her toward the exit door...
I shut my eyes in case to not see her but her voice was in my head...
she scream and shout that she want to see me and talk to me...
she treathen the nurse that she will kill herself if she doesnt let me in...
then door slammed and a crazy camila ran in my room locking the door...
I was so scared that I couldn't talk and do anything...
She breath heavily and cone to me taking my hand in her hand as she kissed the back of it...

Camila pov.

I tried the easy way but peace was never an option...
I ran toward her room and locked the door so nurses can't come in...
I came to her and kissed her hand...
my eyes teared as I saw her flinched from my touch...
I whisper: I-...I just want to apologize for my bad behaviour... tho I didnt want to... I didnt mean it... I love you too much... never wanted to hurt you...
pls... pls my live give me another chance to prove my love for you... I truely love you... I want you in my future... I want to make family with you... , having child... grew old with you... have you in all my moments...
I lean and kissed her cheek so softly then caress her face with my thumb... I love you Y/N... so much... just give me the ch-
I was caught off gaurd when I felt lips on mine... soon I kissed back...
I got my answer that moment we separate and looked in eachother eyes lovingly...