28. Diwali celebration

Start from the beginning

"Here.." I said giving him a packet of medicines. He took packet from me.

"Tayi ji needs it. I must go and gave her medicine till then you go and change, I'll see you later." He said walk towards tayi ji's room.

I turn on my heels towards Aditya's room, I and Anshul shared a room with him. Preeti is coming out from Aditya's room.

"I turn on the geyser, go shower till then I bring soup and medicine for you." She said looking at me concernedly.

"Okey..but also go and shower otherwise you will get sick too if you are walking around in wet clothes." I said and she nodded her head.

"Di you are here, I'm looking around for you." Puja said walking to us.

"Puja come I need your help." Preeti said and take Puja with her.

When I entered the room I saw Preeti already put my night clothes on bed with towel. I smile at her small gesture. I took clothes and towel with me and walk to the bathroom. I took my wet clothes off and put them into a laundry.

I turned on the shower and when hot water fall into my body my muscles relax a bit. I cracked my aching muscles with a sound of tik and relax a bit. I took a long shower about 20 minutes. My body felt little relax but it's still aching and I feel cold. I wipe my body with a towel and wear my night clothes and walk outside the bathroom. Anshul and Aditya already there on their beds. Aditya is sitting on the floor with extra comfy mattress and blankets.

"Jiju how do you feel now. Preeti told me that you have a fever." Anshul asked me.

"Yeah, little bit. I'll be fine by morning." I said and sniffed while wiping my face with towel and sneeze in between.

"It's just not a little bit fever, your eyes are red." Aditya said looking at me.

"It's because of weather." I said while sniffing.

Someone knocked the door two times.

"Come in, door is open." Aditya said.

Preeti walk into the room with a tray of soup, medicine and a glass of hot milk, in her hand. She wear a fresh white colour suit and her hair is wet due to shower. She put the tray on study table and take medicine and a glass of milk from the tray and give it to me.

"Preeti, do you give any antibiotics to jiju?" Anshul asked.

"No it's just a paracetamol for fever and algera for cold." She said looking at him.

"Jiju wait, I have antibiotic, it helps you in fever and cold too and you will be fine by the morning." Anshul said and got up from the bad and open his backpack and take out a medicine.

"Here.." he handed me a medicine.

I put all medicine in mouth and gulp them with a milk. I finished full glass of milk in one go then she gave me a full bowl of soup. I take a one spoon of it and it tastes really bad. I make a weird face and she giggled. I finished the soup in just 5 minutes because it taste really bad.

"I should go." She said and got up from the bed. I nodded my head and also got up from the bad.

"Jjju you sit, I closed the door. " Aditya said, getting up from the floor.

"Good night..." I whispered to Preeti.

"Goodnight and sleep.." she said looking at me and turn toward the door.

Aditya closed the door after Preeti left and turn off the lights. I laid on the bed and pull duvet till my chest and closed my eyes. Today is really a long day, we came today at village, football match, Nick's phone call, carnival fair, rain, our first kiss and don't know when I sleep thinking about her.
........................................................................