twenty seven

+ refresher

+ refresher

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"get up uglies it's 9am and we have class! i made soup for you guys too before we head to class."

i woke up with my eyes trying to keep itself closed. my head was pounding like crazy, i was still in my party clothes except i had someone's hoodie on.

"dahee??" i said tiredly, yawning and stretching my arms. "whose hoodie am i wearing?"

"woojin's hoodie, since you asked for it last night." she chuckled, and almost immediately, my eyes widened and i got up on my two feet, going to the mirror to see myself.

"oh god i look like a mess!" i facepalmed. "but i can see woong looks more like a mess."

"yeah woong literally passed out the moment we got here." dahee said.

"where's youngmin and daehwi? and why did i wake up next woojin?"

dahee looked at me and smirked. "hehe wonder why... but all of you got drunk except daehwi, donghyun, and i. youngmin drank but didn't get drunk. donghyun and youngmin are downstairs while daehwi is still sleeping."

"huhhhhhhhhhhh!" daehwi came into the room yawning loudly and stretching his arms. "how did we get here at yoomi's place? i didn't drink but i don't remember."

"yeah how did we get here... my head hurts like hell." woojin finally woke up, and my cheeks became red. i don't even know if he noticed that we literally... slept beside each other.

"do... you two not remember anything at all?" daehwi asked us, trying not to smile. we both shook our head, saying no.

"WAIT! me and woojin... we didn't—"

"no you did not." donghyun came by the door as well. "i think you two should fix your hairs, wake up woong and come downstairs. dahee and i woke up early and made soup for you guys." and he left after saying that.

"geez, someone's grumpy." i mumbled and made my way downstairs as woojin tried to wake up woong.

we all got downstairs quickly within 5 minutes and ate the soup donghyun and dahee made. when we were going to sit at the table, i saw youngmin, already finished with his soup.

right when we sat down, he stood up and left the table, going to the living room. "do not want to feel the awkwardness, so i'm off to the living room."

i tried to read the expression youngmin gave us before he left, but i don't know what he meant. "umm.. question before i ask a ton at once, how did we get to my parents' house?"

"they called you yesterday while you were busy drinking and they said once we were done, we could crash at your place instead of going back to the dorms at school in case the gates were closed, which they were." dahee explained.