twenty six

+ third choice & chatroom

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n: this chapter will be mixed dialogue and chatroom! this is part 2 of the party

"did you really just do that?"

"i know! i know! i'm sorry for saying your name to get me out of there." yoomi apologized, frustratedly. "i just—"

"you just don't know who you have feelings for more still, i get it." youngmin sighed.

"well, you just read—"

"i read your mind, i know." he sighs again and sits on the chair in the porch of the house.

with youngmin sitting on one side, yoomi sat opposite to him, and they just looked at the sky. clear sky with rain coming down heavily.

"but yoomi, what's really stopping you from being so indecisive? we've all gave you the advice you need and how to figure out your feelings properly." he continues.

"i just... don't want to hurt the other one. i'd feel bad, and i feel that my friendship with the other won't feel the same."

"you can't let that get to you too much! it's understandable you'd feel guilty but again, this is all about you and not anyone else. whoever you choose, no one can stop you. after all, they are the one who will complete your life, who will make you smile and will help you go through every single obstacle in your life."

"everytime you speak like this, it makes me cry." yoomi whined.

"being third choice makes me cry..." youngmin mumbled, making it unable for yoomi to hear. he let out a small sigh, and patted yoomi's head.

"whoever you choose, i think you'll be fine." he smiled at her. "donghyun has changed into a different, matured guy."

"and woojin, he really learned a lot from his past relationship which helped become who he is now." he finished explaining. "it's up to you."

"but anyways... even if i were a choice, i wouldn't have been chosen." youngmin sighs, and almost immediately, yoomi looked up at him, shocked and surprised.

"wait what did you say, youngmin? do you—"

"yes, and for a while." he admits immediately. "i just couldn't say it because i was stopping myself from gaining feelings, but the fact that i see you everyday just makes it harder for me."