twenty five

+ party time!

+ party time! ..or not

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

^HEEHEE those are their fits for this chapter , very nice rite

yoomi's pov

"WOOOOO I'M READY TO GET DRUNK—"

"sit down, you child. i'm not letting you get drunk tonight." woong stopped dahee.

"what a killjoy...." dahee pouted and exited my parents' car. "by the way, thanks mrs. and mr. song!"

"ahh, we told you just call us by our real names!" my dad said.

"well if you feel more comfortable calling us that, making us feel old.." my mom chuckled. "go ahead."

"thanks mom and dad for dropping all of us off, it's not raining hard yet but we didn't want to walk in this yucky weather." i thanked them and exited the car. as we all faced the car, my mom put her window down.

"yoomi.. you know what i told you right?" mom said. all my friends looked towards me, questioning my mom's statement.

"uh.. what did you say?"

"have fun, and if you have too much fun... then that's life. you're old enough to make your own decisions so we'll let you be but stay safe." mom smiled.

"what's that supposed to mean??? too much fun?? stay safe? of course i'm staying safe, i'm around my bestest friends!" i told them. "thanks for looking after me though, love you guys."

they finally left the front of the house, and it was finally time for me to have some fun. it's been a while since i've been to a party like this, but considering this is now a university type of party, then i'm already expecting certain things.

"so dahee, you told me a girl got pregnant through this party?" i asked, looking around at the amount of people there are.

"yes, and that's so disgusting of people to just do that here!!!" daehwi said, grossing out like a child.

"daehwi, eventually it'll happen to women, especially if they already expect it in their future, let them be." woojin says.

"but listen, they are literally in school. i get it's your last year but they should worry about finishing school and finding a job first!! stupid people thinking about dating and having children too early." daehwi rants.