twenty one

+ giving up

+ giving up..

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"hey youngmin! are you free? let's hang out for a bit before i go out with dahee and daehwi! meet me near the campus fountain once you hear this, bye!"

yoomi left a voicemail for youngmin, asking to hangout. she was way too awkward with woojin to even talk to him and the same with donghyun, so she wouldn't of asked them. woong was also quite busy with those two, so he wouldn't be around.

as of right now, dahee and daehwi were busy with volunteer help, and they'd probably be coming anytime soon. her and youngmin were usually the ones that aren't the busy bees in our group so they always hung out.

after 2 minutes, she ended up seeing youngmin on his way here. he waved at her before coming by her side. "you're so quick! you listen to voicemails quickly."

"i didn't even listen to it. you're the only one who leaves me voicemails, and they're always the same thing," youngmin chuckled. "okay, why am i here?"

"i'm bored, waiting for dahee and daehwi, so i asked you to come out for now because i knew you wouldn't be busy." yoomi stated. "come with me to the school's merch booth! i may or may not want a hoodie."

"just a hoodie?" youngmin raised one eyebrow, looking at her.

"i only own ONE hoodie, and that's from high school. all my hoodies shrunk and don't fit me so i gave them away."

"so? isn't that what i'm here for? i have tons of hoodies i don't use." youngmin smiled as yoomi began to feel shy.

"well.. people will know it's not mine." she said, feeling a bit ashamed. "they'll know it's a guy's sweater and you know what people can say from there.."

"and do i care? not really." he shrugged, just taking a seat on the bench rather than listening to yoomi. "wear mine right now."

"why not? you said you want a hoodie. use this." he removed the grey hoodie he was using and gave it to her. once she took it, she could immediately smell youngmin's scent on it.

damn, they're not lying when they say a guys hoodie smells good.

although she felt awkward, yoomi did end up wearing it because of how comfortable it looked and felt from the outside. she sat down beside him and youngmin stared at her, inspecting her look.

"you don't look that bad in my hood—"

"leave me alone, bomi. i already told you that i don't want you. why are you still trying?" the sound of a guy's angry yelling interrupted youngmin's statement.