one

+ one reason why

+ one reason why

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

INTRODUCTION

it's been my dream coming to the top rated, most popular performing arts university. never thought getting accepted would be easy.

walking through the gates of this university, i heard a boy talking to himself. "huh is that her? no— wait! it is!! ahhh!! yoomi, it's me!!!!" the boy waved at me, smiling brightly.

"d-daehwi? oh my god, it is you!!" i realized it was my long time childhood best friend waving at me after years of not seeing each other.

immediately, i dropped my stuff on the ground and hugged daehwi tightly. "i haven't seen you since high school graduation, i miss you so much." i said, about to cry.

"don't be dramatic. we separated because we wanted to go in different paths for university so it's not anyone's fault." daehwi said. "but anyways, you look so different! your appearance changed."

"you had a glo up, yooyoo!" he said, elbowing me and smirking.

"haha, thanks. during first year of university, i felt that i should change myself a bit, so i cut my hair and decided to use makeup!"

"awww, but you were pretty the way you were already." daehwi said as i humbly accepted his compliments. "anyways... what brings you here?"

"well, as you can see... my stuff is right there..." i pointed at my luggage and bags.

"YOU'RE GOING TO THIS SCHOOL???" daehwi immediately got excited and celebrated like crazy. "i thought you weren't into performing arts? this is a performing arts school!"

"i took the acting program at my last school, didn't think i'd get into acting after high school."

"well, i'll bring you to your dorm and introduce you to people! let's go get you settled first then come with me!"

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

a few hours later..

"you guys eat at the ramen place every week?"

"well we're asian, so it's normal to eat ramen on a daily basis." daehwi shrugged as they entered the place.

when we entered the place, we saw a girl sitting at a table, alone. "hey dahee! i want you to meet yoomi, she's your roommate and she's gonna hang out with us from now on."

we both greeted each other, and we easily communicated with each other. almost immediately, we were comfortable talking to each other. "why are we at a big table? is there more people coming?" i asked.

"there is four idiots—" while dahee explained, she got interrupted by the rise in noise level at the place. "—that now entered the place." she finished her sentence.

"hey guys, i want you to meet my pretty childhood friend!!!" daehwi said calling them over. i quietly sat beside dahee as the group of boys approached us. "she'll be coming with us here from now on because i don't want her feeling left out."

"who's this?" the blonde boy said.

"her name is y—"

"yoomi." a familiar boy said, interrupting daehwi.  "do you remember me?"

i looked up at a different voice saying my name. i immediately recognized him. i felt nervous but i tried to act natural. "oh.. donghyun? it's been a while."

i clearly still remember our somewhat relationship, back in high school. "oh my god! i completely forgot you guys were crushing on each other for a bit before high school graduation!! i think forgot to tell you he loves—"

"ramen! i-i forgot to tell you i love ramen a lot!" donghyun covered daehwi's mouth, laughing nervously. "nice to see you again, yoomi."

"yeah... but who's the other three?"

"youngmin and woong right there," dahee points at them as they shyly wave at me. "they're quiet now, but later, they're wild."

"then there's woojin!" daehwi continues for dahee.

woojin, who was daydreaming, was looking straight at me. "hello? woojin?? you alive??" daehwi waved in front of his face.

"yoomi's pretty." woojin said, very openly, making me give a very obvious, shocked reaction.

"we knew that already!" daehwi slapped woojin's shoulder.

"wow, he's very honest." i told everyone. "does he compliment girls like this at first meeting?"

"no... my brother is very different at this moment..." dahee rolled her eyes.

"i mean.. he's not wrong." youngmin scratched his neck.

"you really are cut— i mean i'm gonna go order ramen for everyone! c-come with me daehwi!!"

woong quickly dragged daehwi as they went to order for everyone. "you guys.. are all acting weird... it's like you guys changed personalities after entering the place."

as they sat down, donghyun came to a conclusion and said... "well there could only be one reason why."

and for some reason, they all looked straight at me.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ab6ix just debuted when i wrote this chapter and i felt the need to do this so here i am, enjoy : )