eleven

+ real talk

+ real talk.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

no one's pov

"damn, it's raining, and she's not here." woojin said as he felt raindrops go on the palm of his hand. "good thing i like the rain."

"woojin!" he saw her running quickly towards him, soaking wet as well. "i'm so sorry, the song title naming took too long to practice but director called cut to save it for next week's practice."

"song title naming?" he asked, curiously.

"yeah, he asked me to give appropriate song title ideas to give to the students who wrote it. don't know who they are." yoomi shrugged, complete clueless.

"one of them sounds like the song youngmin showed me." she said and he gulped loudly.

"he showed you one of the songs we made?!"

"yeah, the one i named absolute because you guys say we are absolute like 1000 times." yoomi said.

"ahh.. thank god it's not the other ones." he whispered to himself.

"is there a problem? and why are we still in the rain without an umbrella?" she questioned. yoomi tried to bring woojin to an area where they don't get wet but he refused.

"why? it's fun, let's stay out here." woojin grabbed her by the hand and made them run around campus under the rain.

"we're gonna get sick woojin!" yoomi laughed at the way he was acting right now.

"don't worry, if you get sick i'll take care of you." he winked as yoomi blushed while sarcastically chuckling.

"yeah okay, sure you will." she said as they walked inside campus. all classrooms were closed but gladly all the lights were on still, but no one was around.

they went inside to grab towels from the room near the gym, after getting towels, they went to sit down near their dorms.

"don't you.. uh, have a girlfriend.." yoomi asked him, breaking the silence and trying not to make it sound wrong. hearing that come out her mouth, woojin raises his eyebrows then let out a small laugh.

"and if i do?" he crossed his arms, smiling while waiting for yoomi to respond.

"h-hey, what's that supposed to mean? i'm just asking.." yoomi fixed her posture on the bench. "shouldn't you be caring for her more than me?"

woojin couldn't help but chuckle again while yoomi felt uncomfortable after speaking her thoughts. "how cute of you to be jealous."

"i'm not jealous!" she quickly responded. "it's nothing but a curious question." she somewhat chuckled.