fifteen

+ mistakes and forgiveness

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

it felt like it's been days since we went to lotte world but it's been weeks. i havent a proper conversation with anyone in the group ever since then.

we've all been so busy with our schedules. the boys have been practicing their songs to perform in a few months. dahee has been practicing for acting and i've been practicing for singing.

since it is our last year here at this school, we've been told to perform at least one thing for the end of the year party.

it's honestly crazy how teachers here let the students here go wild for these parties. i guess it's because they go crazy themselves or they simply leave early when everything goes down.

but it feels really lonely. i've talked to dahee the most out of everyone, obviously because she's my roommate, but i haven't talked to the boys even ever since before lotte world.

who i'm trying to talk to first is woojin and woong. i wanted to talk to woong because last thing he said to me was he wanted to tell me something important, and im still curious as to what that is. secondly, i need to speak to woojin because i wanna settle things with him and i want to make sure everything is okay. it might be awkward if i don't speak to him at all.

"hey youngmin!" i spotted youngmin walking across campus and he immediately turned to face me and gave me his alpaca smile.

"oh hey yoomi, i swear i haven't seen you in ages," he laughed. "what's up?"

"have you seen woong or woojin?" i asked him and he gave a confused look. "i need to sort things out with these two."

"uhhhh, honestly i actually haven't seen them today. we didn't have practice today." he shrugs. "what's going on?" he began to lean on the nearby bench and so did i.

i sighed and paused before answering youngmin. "daehwi has been telling me stupid things, and i don't want to believe it. but the more i keep seeing them do things, the more i can slowly believe it."

"and what are those stupid things?" youngmin crossed his arms, waiting for a reply.

i sighed again. "this sounds weird to say to you but daehwi thinks all of you guys like me and you're all basically fighting over me." i awkwardly chuckled and felt embarrassed to say that.

"well...." youngmin got up from leaning on the bench and brushed off stuff on his pants. "who knows if that's true or not yoomi."