seven

+ open up

+ open up

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"hey youngmin, whatcha listening to?" i said, plopping right beside youngmin as he was patiently watching the rest of them, practicing on stage for musical theatre.

he gave me a look then continued listening to whatever he was listening to. of course, he wouldn't bother telling me because that's youngmin. i pulled his earphones away for me to listen to it.

"sounds nice.. wait is that you and woojin rapping in the song?! why does this sound so sad? is this a new song you guys are—"

he took the earphones away from me, and somewhat smiled shyly. "i-it's nothing. don't worry about it." youngmin said as he just ended up putting the earphones away. "aren't you practicing musical theatre too? why aren't you up there with them?"

"wow!!! youngmin cares what i do??" i pretended to look shock just to tease him. he gave me an eye roll and i ended up laughing. "i'm not really needed right now."

"why aren't you up there?"

"same reason."

"also why can't i talk to you right now? we barely talk!" i exclaimed. "i'm always the one carrying the conversations for both of us whenever we do "talk" and that's not really us talking if it's just me." i shrugged.

"i noticed you got more talkative, yoomi. it's either you hang around daehwi or woojin more." youngmin said, very dull. "probably both because even the sarcasm is showing, and that's definitely from woojin."

"i mean we never really actually had an actual conversation in the past almost two months i've known you, you're so far away." i said. "during our ramen time with the group, you're BARELY talking, and i question why."

"i choose not to."

"but why?!"

"there's nothing special for me to say. all you guys really discuss is about love life and i thought you'd know by now.. i'm not into that type of stuff." youngmin says. "i'd rather focus on my ramen."

"is it, you're not really into that stuff or.." i got closer to his face to make it more dramatic. "you're not really good at that stuff?"

"h-hey, distance please." youngmin scooted further, making me laugh at his actions. "you're one to talk, for someone who doesn't have experience."

"hey! it's not that i don't have experience, well, uh— i do have—" i stopped speaking as i realized what that experience was. "you know i do, a-and we don't wanna go that far into detail youngmin."