thirteen

+ accidents happen

+ accidents happen..

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"sooo.. what's on today's agenda guys?" i asked everyone after we all finished breakfast.

"we don't have any assignments or tasks today! what a good day huh?"

"yeah there's nothing actually. the boys and i finished all our songs and we just have to practice it to perform it at the end of the year party." youngmin said.

"and i'm excited to see what my stupid brother has written." dahee sarcastically chuckled.

"your brother is actually a pretty good song writer, dahee." donghyun said. "he took most of the writing job with daehwi. we helped too but it was mainly them."

"hm? what end of the year party?" i asked, confused. "sounds fun."

"oh it is, but it's ALWAYS wild. something bad always goes down every year." woong warned me about the party. "i don't think it's good for you to hear—"

"literally the worst thing that happened to someone is they got pregnant after the party." woojin told me as woong facepalmed.

"uhh.. that's interesting..." i commented, awkwardly. "what's the best thing?"

"this party got someone to confess their love to someone. CUTEST THING EVER UGH." daehwi fanboyed at the memory. "they only became friends their last year in uni, and then they instantly clicked! they were super cute!! the boy really has guts to do that."

"a lot of couples were formed through that party. the host, who's a former student, is so good at hosting the party at her famous party house." donghyun says.

"okay well my virgin ass will continue stay away from this party after hearing someone got pregnant. i'm glad i haven't gone to any party in the past 3 years of being here." dahee said, crossing her arms.

"kill-joy." youngmin rolled his eyes but ended up getting hit by dahee. "first of all, ouch. second of all, it's true. parties are fun."

"says the boy that stays away from everyone!" dahee argued back.

"well previous years, youngmin and woong were actually pretty wild at the party, considering how quiet they look." donghyun chuckled. "daehwi doesn't drink and i drink, but like only one drink."

"youngmin?!? really?! so is this what dahee means by them being wild?" i laughed.

"they're wild, but i don't know how wild they are at parties. i don't know if i wanna know." dahee said, disgusted. "but i hear woojin is the worst at parties. he'll drink like crazy."