seventeen

+ bringing it all back

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"where's woojin?" donghyun asked. "didn't he say he's tagging along too?"

"he said.. he had something to do now.." dahee scratched her neck. "what's weird is he would never miss something related to yoomi."

"stop saying stuff like that," yoomi lightly hit dahee's arm. "maybe he has something to do with mina.."

"are you jealous?" youngmin asked yoomi, with no expression.

"no."

"yes."

daehwi and yoomi replied at once, with yoomi saying no and daehwi saying yes. yoomi gave a light slap on the arm to daehwi.

"you guys stop teasing yoomi before she beats you guys up." woong chuckles. "let's just get going now."

after 10 minutes, they arrived at the adoption center, where yoomi wanted to go. at first she felt scared to go in. she was scared that once she does find find people to be adopted by then she would give them a hard time.

but everyone was by her side, making sure to support her with anything she does, and making sure that even if something goes wrong, they'll be there to comfort her. yoomi is so thankful to have amazing friends.

after a while of being there, the receptionist at the front said they would be sure to call her back asap if someone or people were interested in adopting her. after all that process it made her feel nice, because she would be able to celebrate her birthday with a family, since she hasn't done that since her parents died.

"so.. that's a long process." yoomi sighed, feeling relieved that it was over. "they gotta get all my information, then take my pictures, and everything else."

"but i think it'll be worth it." she smiled afterwards. donghyun smiled back at her, got up and patted yoomi's head.

"glad you're happy now, i'll be here for you now because.. i know i couldn't be there for you before.." donghyun mentioned. yoomi felt down and somewhat smiled.

"thanks... donghyun," she awkwardly said. after donghyun saying that, she suddenly felt some type of sadness, remembering the way donghyun hurt her. "sorry guys, i'm just gonna go to the washroom.."

yoomi quickly left to go to the washroom back inside the adoption building. dahee was gonna follow her but daehwi stopped her. "i think she needs some time to think."

"maybe.. i shouldn't of said that..?" donghyun felt sorry again. "damn, everything really has to be my fault.."

"no.. you had the right to say something like that. you just want to let her know that you'll be here this time because you weren't there before, nothings wrong with that." woong explained.