Chapter 14: Unraveled

Toni POV

Again, this was fire, nothing like I've ever felt with anyone else until she pulled away and I felt a harsh sting across my face. "What the fuck! Why did you slap m-" but before I could finish she forcefully kissed me again and I didn't care about the slap. All I wanted was to make her feel better.

I pinned her against the door making sure it was shut in the process as I shoved my tongue into her mouth. She didn't resist as our lips moved in sync and I moved my hands to her legs encouraging her to to jump up. As she did, I carried her into the bed and gently laid her down. We stared at each other without saying word and for the first time in a long time I was nervous. This was different. This wasn't just lust, this was undeniable love I felt for her.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me onto her wrapping her arms around my back and nuzzling her head in my neck. She was so fragile and I had to care for her. She did just have her life ruined because of me. I held her tightly and stroked her hair as we laid in silence for a few moments. This was what I've craved. Not sex, but love. "I'm sorry Cher-"

"Shhhh. Just take away the pain" she whispered into my neck.

I pulled away and slowly lifted her shirt off of her. She continued to let me undress her but what she didn't expect was for me to pick her up and carry her into the bathroom. The tub was already filled from before with hot water and I slowly lowered her into it and grabbed a wash cloth. She stared at me slightly confused, but this is what she needed right now, to be taken care of. I gently wiped away the smudged makeup on her face. "There, perfect as always" I said with a small smirk.

She relaxed into the water as I began to put shampoo into her hair. "How did we get here T.T?" She asked.

"I don't know Cheryl. I just know we're meant to be with each other right here, right now." I rinsed her hair and began to undress myself.

"Oh so now you want to come in?" She said sarcastically. Slowly but surely I was seeing her come back to life.

"Well I had to make sure you were cared for first" I said as I put one foot in the water. Her eyes looked up and down my body.

"I really miss your hair like that... it just reminds me of, well high school."

"I missed who I was. I changed so much once I left this town. Not all was for the better". I sat in the water and grabbed her hands drawing her body closer to mine. I pressed a gently kiss on her hand and looked her in her big beautiful eyes.

"What?" She asked with a slightly suspicious smirk.

"I love you Cheryl" I softly said.

"You what?" She asked as if she didn't hear me.

"I don't think I ever stopped. I've always wanted us together."

Her face looked a bit stunned but a smile crept over her lips and she grabbed my face kissing me gently. "I love you more T. T. More than you could ever imagine". Everything felt perfect until she continued taking. "But... we can't be together. You're engaged to someone else."

"I know, but being around you again after all this time made me realize I wasn't in love with him. He's a great guy, but the feelings I have with him can't compare to when I'm with you."

"I won't be your mistress Toni, I can't share you, and I won't be your secret." She said with disappointment in her face.

"I know Cher... I'm calling off the wedding. I'm going to tell him when I get back home." She looked at me concerned, as if she wanted to believe me but had a hard time. "I want a fresh start, and I want it with you, the woman I've been in love with for the past 8 years."

She half smiled and looked down, "I just don't want to be hurt again. Especially not by you"

"I'll prove to you how much I love you. I just want to spend these next few days with you being happy... because I know once I go home I'm ruining someone else's life". Thinking about in that sense made me feel guiltiest than ever. Here I am engaged to a great guy, as I'm with the person I'm in love with.

"I know T.T... let's just maybe take things slow" she said as she got out of the water. "I should probably get going, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"What!? No!" I jumped out of the tub quick and grabbed my towel. I grabbed her from behind and held her close "please stay with me tonight" I whispered into her ear, slightly nipping at it.

She let a small moan slip out and turned around capturing my lips with hers. She pulled my towel off and led me to the bed where she sat me down. She straddled my waist while continuing to kiss from my lips, to my cheeks, and right under my ear. She found my impulse point and began to gently bit and suck on it. I could help but moan and grip her ass in my hands squeezing it hard.

I aggressively flipped her over so she was laying on her back and began to kiss down her neck and across her chest until I reached her nipple and swirled my tongue around it. She gripped my hair breathing heavily and moaning. Nothing turned me on more than hearing her moan. I reconnected my lips to hers and we continued to make out on the bed rubbing each others bodies while the heat grew between us. I slowly started rubbing small circles on her clit while our tongues swirled around each other's.

Though everything happened a bit chaotically I wouldn't change it. Cheryl was my everything. Being with her in this moment couldn't be ruined by anyone or anything. Or so I thought.

Within a split second the door to the hotel flew open ruining everything.

"WHAT THE FUCK TONI!!" Derek yelled as he turned his head to stop witnessing what he just saw. He was enraged.

Within an instant Cheryl wrapped herself in a blanket and we stared at eachother both stunned before I grabbed my robe and got up.

"What are you doing here Derek? You weren't supposed to come back."

"I LEFT MY FUCKING PHONE. WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE A DYKE?" He screamed as he looked at Cheryl's terrified face and then my own.

"I didn't want you to find out like this" was all I could say. My mind was blank, and my body felt hollow.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING. YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT!" He yelled as he grabbed his phone and began to walk out the door. "FUCKING DYKES!!!!" could be heard from the hall as he punched the wall.

In an instant everything was flipped upside down. I sat on the floor and covered my face with my hands.

"I'm so sorry T.T. I should have never come here" I quietly heard from Cheryl as she grabbed her clothes and began getting dressed.

Everything felt like a bad dream. Seeing the hatred in Dereks eyes was something I've never seen. He was a monster when he felt betrayed and I'm the reason for it. It wasn't her fault though. "I'm sorry Cher. This is all my fault. All of it." I took a deep breath and got off the floor and grabbed her hands. We looked into each others eyes as she offered me a sympathetic smile "at least I don't have to tell him now.." I said disappointed in myself. "Please don't leave. I just want to hold you tonight" I told her.

She smiled and laid back on the bed pulling me into her. A few tears escaped my eyes as she held me and stroked my hair. "Everything will be okay T.T." She whispered. We stayed like this for a while until I felt myself drifting to sleep.