"Stop yelling, They will find us we have to run." she hissed at me in anger as we heard some footsteps she started running pulling me with her.

"Can I know why I'm running in a dark alley that too in the middle of the night?" I asked, looking at her as she kept looking over her shoulder for someone.

"I'll tell you, take me to your car first." she said and then we ran towards my car as I parked it near to the location she sent me. We reached the car, I gave her some water from my trunk and sat on the path way.

"Promise me that you won't yell" she asked me after we got back to breathing normally, and I nodded agreeing with her.

"It's been a week since Meera asked for help and you didn't do anything about it. So I decide to take things into my own hands and.." I cut her off and said.

"I didn't do anything. I spoke with the police and I showed you the proof that he left the hospital and we are still working on it."

"Do you wanna know why I'm here or not?" she glared at me giving a stinky eye.

"Fine I won't disturb continue." I told her and drank some water.

"I got all his personal details from Meera, I called his phone service and told them I lost my phone and asked them to give the last location. This was the last location they got from his phone." she said and looked at her worried face.

"You should've asked me to come with you, Instead of going alone what if something happened to you?" I asked her.

What if something did happen to her? Why does she have to be so careless?

"I thought of asking Aarav but it's the middle of the night and I didn't wanna wake him up. You are a big shot CEO and my boss, I couldn't disturb you." she said slowly.

I felt a sting in my heart when she said she thought of calling Aarav and ignored me because I am her boss.

"Why did you call me then? You should have asked Aarav to help you." I snickered at her.

"I don't know, in that situation you were the only person I could think of. Aarav and Rick have girlfriends or families with them" she said in a low voice.

Her answer made me happy now because she thought of me when she was in danger.

She looks so worried and delicate, her hands were shivering. I feel like hugging her and give her some comfort, but I don't know how she will take it if I do that.

"When I reached the location and was walking nearby looking for him, there were like 3 guys following me. I asked them if they saw Meera's husband, They said yes and they would take me to him one of them was about to touch me. It felt creepy, so I pepper sprayed all of them and took their pictures on my phone, started running and lost the way to my car."

Listening to her made me so angry that I wanted to find and kill the bastards who tried to do that to her.

I am mad at her for being so reckless. I am mad at myself that I wasn't there for her.

She looks traumatized, She portrays that she is strong but in the inside she is scared for her life as every other person. I wish I was there to protect her.

"From tomorrow, I'll be taking you to office and drop you back home. You will not be going alone anywhere. How can you be so careless?" I yelled at her and I immediately felt bad after looking at her face.

Her eyes filled with tears made me realize, she must already feel vulnerable and I made it worse.

"You don't have the right to boss me, Stop yelling at me." she said in a whisper and brushed of her tears.