"Always gotta fucking save da day, can't yo ass do anything but cry fuck— be outside mane Ian playing I'll leave yo ass"

"N-no you don't always sav-

"YO PUNK ASS WAS GETING BEATEN ON! NIGGA CANT EVEN BLOCK A FUCKING PUNCH" and with that he hung up.   I chewed my inner cheek sighing. It's what you get Pharoah you did fuck up his day, not to mention you got him into unnecessary shit. You could've dealt with Layshon on your own you just was to dumb, to sloppy. Should've covered it up better and none of this would've happened. It's all your fault - it's all your fault- it's all my fucking fault I ruin eve-

"Aye king! I see yo shoes open this bitch up" Jordan said like a mad man outside the door. But to me it sounded still slightly muffled- my own thoughts drowning him out as I rocked back and forth. Soon enough I felt someone grab my ankles and Jordan was sliding himself under the stall to see me. After cleaning his self off from the dirty stall he let out a string of curse words then moved my hands from over my ears.

  "Aye what's wrong mane! I would've came quicker but I had to finish my cheeseburger— and yours" he said with a sheepish smile. "But i figures something been up" he spoke as I leaned into the boy he patted my back slowly.

  "Look at me, I'm such a good friend- I just knew something is wrong and look at you— fucked up" he said before his smile dropped "sorry" he said making me chuckle slightly. The boy tended to make me laugh and snap out of my own head space.

  "I ruined everything, and and Quelly hates me, omani is who knows- layshon- oh my god I just fucked everything up" I said as my breathing picked up again.

  "Aye listen to me you baby nigga, the worlds already fucked whose to say that you fucked it up— and not ion know aliens or some shit" he spoke "like people lives be shitty with or without you— stop taking all da blame Inna world" he said which he's been telling me sense we met truthfully. "You good?"

"I'm good" I spoke as I calmed myself down slowly. "Quelly picking me up"

"See that black bastard don't hate you!" He said helping me to my feet, unlocking the door and pushing me out the stall.

"Y'all gay" someone who was washing their hands started.

  "Yeah so gay i fucked yo sister, boy fuck out my face" he spoke pushing me out of the bathroom. Outside the bathroom he handed me my bag and shrugged slightly rubbing his stomach. "A nigga be hungry" he spoke as he walked outside glancing around. His grip on my arm was like a teacher who was waiting for the kids parents to come pick them up. Soon enough Dayquellz pulled into the school parking lot like a fucking mad man. "Okay stay safe, I feel like a mother oh Na" Jordan said as I walked down the stairs towards Quellys car which was blasting music.

"Get in, wasting my damn tiiiiime" he spoke as I got towards the car, I got in taking in my surroundings. It smelled like weed, normal for him but he pulled off like he didn't realize it was his foot on the gas.

"C-can you slow down?" I asked scratching the back of my neck nervously, I didn't even close the door all the way when he was half way down the street.

"D-damn you wanna drive brotha man?" He spoke as he swerved around the corner. I shook my head leaning back into the seat. "What ya even call me for?" He asked stopping at a red light. I looked out the window, he seemed like we were going to maybe gales house? I wasn't a hundred percent sure. But when the boy didn't answer me my head turned towards him and he was— dozing off? I tapped the male and he instantly put his foot on the gas making me close my eyes as we just did that in ongoing traffic

"Day" I spoke softly as my breathing was speeding up, almost to match the speed limit he was going. "Dayquellz" I spoke again nothing until he slammed on the breaks at a cross walk as kids walked. Me bashing my head against the window as he came to the stop to quick made me look at the male with pure terror. "Your high aren't you?" I spoke softly.