14.0

Dayquellz Jr.

   "Na man ion got shit to do with that" I spoke on the phone as I turned the corner, "nigga fucking listen to the words out my mouth foo! IAN DOING THAT DUMMY SHIT" I yelled into gale's year. He wanted to now become a pilot; as many of his I could've been.. moments that's what he picked. I'm all for his dreams but not if it includes me getting into some doofy ass plane he's driving because he's drove one in gta.

"Why you always doing this mane" he complained through the phone making me smack my lips.

   "Kim here, get this foo" I passed the boy the phone and pulled into the gas station parking lot.

  "Gimmie Arizona" he called as I was getting out the car I mumbled a Yea as I shut the door leaving him to deal with his lovers antics. It was only maybe around 9 pm. I was out all down fucking with my p.o than going to some addiction shit brought my money down a lot but it made my pops proud so it was something. I looked around the store for something to eat, but nothing was really making me want it so I just got Kims drink,mine and some papers and made my way back to the car.

"You finna drop me off at this boy crib?he finna have a full fit" Rakim complained tossing me my phone as I tossed him his drink. I didn't need to respond I just headed towards the boys house.

Gales house wasn't far from the gas station he lived in the middle of the hood with his younger sister who wasn't all that much younger, maybe a grade or so younger than king. When I pulled outside I could tell the boy was simply in the middle of an episode, a manic one at that- because here he was tweaked out in the front yard.

"Baby, what you doing foo" Rakim yelled getting out the car causing the boy to stop spray painting the house his mom left them 3 years ago after her passing. "Come ere, lets go get some chicken — all flats" he spoke all this with the blunt hanging from his mouth.

   "Quelly first plane takes off tomorrow" he yelled as I pulled out the driveway.

  "Ian fucking doing that gale find sum else" I yelled out the window as I sped down the street. I loved that kid with my whole heart he's my right hand man, but I also know Rakim was gonna fuck his ass to sleep and that was better than what I could do during these episodes. I usually went along with it.

When I pulled into my driveway I saw Nassiah's car in the driveway, he's been over here a lot lately- pops been saying it's because Kings been stressing him out, sometimes he comes over with the twins but most times it's late at night, I think they're banging again. But I shouldn't even be banging my damn self so until I catch them with my own eyes any accusation will just come right back to bite me in the ass. "Yoo" I called walking into the house locking the door behind me and heading towards the living room with the commotion.

   "I'm surprised lo even out the house" my dads loud voice yelled.

   "Hey Dj how was your day?" Maurice asked coming behind me with a liquor bottle and a lighter for my dad.

   "Eh it was calm, what y'all doing?"

  "Wassup junior, you went and took care of yo business" my pops asked as I sat down in the chair, Alonso and Nassiah were sitting in one couch and pop and Maurice the other, Alonso and my pops rolling up and Nassiah smoking.

  "Lemme smoke with y'all damn, I'm practically grown" the adults all stopped their conversations and glanced at me. "Now I'm not grown?"

  "Na you valid on my blunt neph- yo daddy acting stank"

   "If you went to yo shit and stayed off dem pills for two weeks like I told yo ass  you can hit my blunt- where them papers at?" He asked as I dig into my back pocket and filled out the note my p.o and my sponsor wrote. He treats me like a little kid who needs to get teachers signature of me being in class, he did have to do that as a kid- Maurice made him.