6.5

Pharaoh

"And the one was your sister hmm?" Layshon asked throwing the ball back to me as I practice on my shooting. My sister was devious and smart I wish I could say the same for myself because now I felt as if she was everywhere. Naylani sipped up all the drama everyone else had and loved it until someone was in her business then she either beat them up or laughed at the drama again. A viscous cycle with no end.

"Yeah she's a ducking demon" I said as I let the ball leave my finger tips once more.

"You a really good shooter, you trynna teach me so I can make my shot?" He asked making me roll my eyes even though a smile was on my lips.

"Ain't nobody inna world could help you" I started catching the ball. I dribbled the ball a bit and worked on my lay ups.

"Oh it's like that" he said bouncing me back the ball. He was just helping me practice, I had to get back into the grove and there was no open gyms this week and he wanted to see my face as he said so it all worked out.

"Been like that" I chuckled as I crossed him and shot the ball again.

"Nah it ain't, you must be talking bout me to ya lil friend" he said his smile showing, I had to take a little break to look at the male for a bit. Wow. I then shook my head realizing he did intact say something. He smacked my ass when I walked back making my face get red- I missed the next shot. "Am I distracting you lil daddy?" He asked as he threw the ball back at me.

"S-shut up" I said then got more embarrassed at how my voice betrayed me. He only chuckled a bit showing his pearl white smile again. "Stop looking at me like that" I muttered my eyes darting toward the hoop so I could shoot it. I moved over to the left so I could try at another angle and shot it taking a deep breath when it went in.

   "I feel like yo little cheerleader whea ya girl at?" He asked I shrugged.

  "Yearbook club, cheerleading? Maybe math something" I said as I focused more on my shot but I stopped doing so when he laughed. "What nigga?"

   "How you don't know where ya girl is? You slacking oh fucking dee king" he said as I threw the ball at him instead. "I bet you I knew where yo ass was at all day" he muttered which I heard when I ripped the ball from his hands. 

   "Mind your business" I snapped making him pull me closer to him so I didn't walk away.

   "You're cute when you're angry" he hummed his hand wrapping around my neck holding me in place. His eyes trailed down my body making me nervous all I could do was hold the basketball. He pulled me closer to him by my neck and I felt his breath reach my neck before he pressed a simple kiss on my jaw on it making me shutter.

   "L-layshon" I stuttered out. I didn't know why my mind wanted it to go farther but it seemed my body did too, no matter how many times my brain brought up Omani my body said fucked it and reacted to every touch he put on my body. He sent another kiss before smirking.

  "Yea lil daddy?" He asked innocently licking his plump lips I now wanted on mine.

  "I g-gotta practice, t-the team" I added stuttering over my own words making myself look bad. He nodded our lips now centimeters apart he placed a peck on my lips instantly having my body aching for more. I licked my lips after he did so making him chuckle as he placed another kiss on the my lips but this one longer, as soon as I kissed back he pulled me away letting my neck go and leaned against the pole of the hoop.

   "Go practice then" he said a devious smirk on his face I looked down at the ball in my hands regaining my breath and nodded.

  "Right practice" I mumbled turning around when his hand smacked my ass again I let out a small yelp and reminded myself once more what I came here for "right practice" I said once more before turning to shoot the ball and there he was smiling with his devilish grin. About a hour later we were caught in the rain, i was still shooting when the dribbles became heavier and he was trying to persuade me to leave. "It's fine I can call my cousin to pick me up in 30"