12.5

Nassiah

"Yeah cause you're soft" I said to Alonso who only rolled his eyes. It was about 10 pm. No king. The boy been acting like a bitch about everything sense he found out how I spent my 20s. At first I cared but then I realized I'm the adult in this situation and I already gave king what I didn't owe him, the explanation of MY LIFE. So if he wants to hold his balls between his knees and cry about it that's him. But this disrespect shit is getting real annoying.

"Pa, you can whoop a kid all their life and they still won't learn— especially if they already know what they are doing gonna get them they ass whooped" he tried to explain but I wasn't hearing it. When I glanced up from my phone he was leaning against the dresser looking into his— he aged good as hell. Ain't no way anyone could've predicted that over the years I fell even more in love with him. The way he judged everything and made it look so easy was a turn on, not to mention the boy really do love his kids.

"Daddy Mills keep breaking da crayons" Kyra whined from behind our bedroom door.

"Why are you coloring when you should be in bed?" I only responded and her bottom lip stick all the way out. She looked at Alonso as if she was about to cry and he sighed.

"Come on, lets put y'all to bed and yell at Mills" he cracked after a few seconds of silence between the two.

"See soft" I only responded. Sometimes I wished Lacey was never a stupid bitch. That she could've seen that taking her mans charge was nothing but hazardous to her son. King was bound to rebel eventually, but I was hoping it was in college or when he's a bit older, not when I could still give him an ass whooping. I tried to talk to him about it but it was no use, he wants to think what he wants to think. But truthfully I was a serial killer, but everyone he was around was. That's what he failed to realize- Nah it's not common but this also is a safe neighborhood we live in Chicago and niggas had to stay alive— some times it was for fun but they use to test me all the time.

"I'm home" I hard an upset grumble come from the door when I looked up there was alonso holding king by his shoulder in front of the door. Instead Alonso pushed him in the room and he sighed. "What? I told you I was going to hang out with some friends" he started but when his eyes met mine he stopped talking.

"You told me? I ain't know you tell me what the fuck to do Pharoah" I spoke calmly and he let out a staggered sigh.

"Well I told dad actual-

"He don't tell me what to do either" I spoke causing a snort from Alonso. "I ain't know you pay bills so you can come in and out my house whenever you want too" I added and I watched the boys anger raise in his face. Each word I spoke he tried harder to stay calm. "If you got something to say, say it"

"I hate you" he finally let out, truthfully I didn't see that coming. Alonso grip on the boys got tighter and was about to yell but me and king continued having eye contact. He looked away after a few more moments making me shake my head.

"Nah you hate me, say it with yo chest— tell me why" I spoke and I watched his arm shake a bit.

"Babe" Alonso Warned but here was my first born, the one I gave up a shit ton for- dragged out of New York so he could live out of fear. Turned my mindset around almost 180 and he hates me for my past? Kids man. I gave him a side look at he nodded "imma check on Lani" he spoke closing the door behind us

"You don't even see it, you know how many kids in my school have no parents? How many of them did you kill? The murders on the t.v in the new paper what makes you different? That you didn't get caught! All that guilt but I haven't once seen it effect you! You are a fucking psychopath!" He said in one breath trying to keep his eyes from watering.