7.5

Pharaoh

"Blue and gold are good ass colors" I pointed out and she sighed softly.

"Babe our school colors are purple and gold though, so the homecoming colors are gonna be purple and gold" Omani explained to me making Gretchen snicker. Why did I agree to this? Well I know why to spend more time with my girlfriend. Although I was only annoyed.

"Yeah but blue and gold still gonna look Betta" I added slumping down in my chair, we were drawing up decorations for homecoming. I was sitting here painting squares on a piece of paper for 'color schemes' I don't get why because it seems the colors are already purple and gold. Omani kissed my nose smiling a bit.

"Such a bratt it's gonna be okay King, we can wear blue and gold" she said and Gretchen gasped.

"Mane what you got to say Gretchen?" I asked and she didn't hesitate to say it.

"I mean I get you guys are together but what about homecoming proposal that would be so cute right Omani?" She asked and Omani gave her a hesitant nod.

"But we're already together you said it yourself, it's kind of a given we're going together and it's not prom Gretchen geez- so over the top" Omani let out a soft laugh and that told me, I had to start brain storming ideas.

"Mind yo business Gretchen and go find Hansel fore I throw this paint on yo head" I snapped and she looked down instantly.

"You're so mean" Omani chuckled as I went back to painting my blue and gold squares.

"She started it" I added my phone buzzed on the table next to me and my eyes went towards the message, when I looked up I realized both Omanis and Gretchen's went towards the message as well. I swear yo.

Layshon🙄
What time I gotta pick you up again?

To Layshon 🙄
Boy I done told you 3:45 seven times when you was playing yo bullshit apology on da phone.

Layshon 🙄
Nigga fuck You I was focused on that GOOD ass apology. You was mad for no reason.

To Layshon🙄
I had a good reason.

Layshon🙄
But I bet that lil girl ain't got you stuttering like I did so idgaf . Not like I sucked yo dick..das first date antics

Layshon🙄
Goodbye layshon.

I put my phone down and saw both of them looking at me. "Just layshon" I muttered the name like she would know who that was.

"Yeah but I never heard that name before" Omani started before shaking her head."nevermind we can talk later Gretchen loves drama" she whispered kissing my cheek and going back to thinking about decorations. I smiled to myself thankful that Gretchen was here for once. Layshon was just a friend but the kind of friend you don't let you significant other around because they are selfish and only care about themselves. I had ignored the boy for almost two days but then he called me last night with a boohoo apology and he made me laugh so I forgot I was mad at him.  Then he promised to take me to the movies so I was down, because who the fuck doesn't like to go to the movies if the other person pays? Duh.

   "You gonna walk me to debate?" Omani asked around 3:30. I nodded as I chewed my inner cheek and hung up my squares to Dry.

    "And add white to da balloons nobody's wants just purple and gold" I said as I read over her decorations. She added a thanks baby and wrote it down before getting her stuff. Gretchen had left earlier when I was zoned out somewhere which is good cause I'll drop kick that ugly bitch.

    "Tomorrow we should do something" Omani adds much to the boys surpise. "I'm all free after school" she sings.

   "Lemme take you inna date" I started my lips moving before I could process and her face litt up, when she was happy it made me happy so naturally I went with it.

   "Really? King you not romantic like that we can just chill maybe go on alil picnic date" she suggested.

  "No no no, imma plan it okay? You just wait. Imma maybe get my pas car and all" I said hopefully the bastard wouldn't be in a mood tomorrow. Before I knew it we was at the debate club door. She hugged  me and kissed my face all over making me smile widely.

   "I love you, I'll see you later"

"Yeah I love you too" she walked into the room but I froze after I realized. We ain't ever say that shit before. I felt myself almost shit myself because if we never said it then that was special? Seconds later the door opens again and Omani hugs me tightly.

   "I didn't even- wow, I mean that means it's true right? It just slipped out and I realized and then I realized you said it back" she said in a hushed tone.

   "Of course it's real, it's me and you" I responded and pressed our lips together once more. She let out a small squeal and ran into the room once more.

   I dragged my feet outside to wait for Layshon. King you're so fucking stupid. Why did I say that back? I mean I did have lots of love for Omani but I'm not in love with her, but I don't think she's in love with me either it's only been five months. I sat on the bench looking at my feet deep into thought until someone honked they horn. "Why you look so sad?" He shouted as I made my way to his car.

  "Not sad, I'm tired" I responded and he looked at me for a long time.

    "You sure you don't want me to just take you home?" He asked and I saw small disappointment play on his face.

"No, lets go to the movies you paying so if I fall asleep who cares" I said with a smirk and he only smiled a bit and kept driving.

"So how was school?" He said his energetic side coming back out of him. I shrugged slightly and chewed my inner cheek.

   "Uh decent, long and tiring— then I got dragged into some homecoming bullshit to find out I drew colored squares for nothing!" I ranted a bit and he let out a laugh.

   "You're adorable but that sounds like preschool you really trynna make me catch a charge" he said his hand finding my inner thigh. Oh.

"Yeah you don't wanna go back to jail for lil ole me, not like you could even bag me" before I could smirk about my smart response I was yanked into his face at the ted light and he was pressing kisses on my lips, my body just melted into his. I was in for a bad ass year.

   When we pulled into the movies he really paid for everything so we sat waiting for the lights to turn off as I typed away on my phone with a lie to my pa about what I was doing. I felt a sloppy kiss on my cheek making me jump up and face Heat the hell up. "My fault you looked tasty" he said smirking like an animal.

    "You're bold as fuck" I spoke and he only smiled widely.

   "For you Yeah" 

"I'm only seventeen" I said in a whisper and he let out a small chuckle nodding a bit.

  "Figured, we just can't have sex I assume" he said "or can't get caught" I felt my face heat up and his goofy smile came back. The lights went down and he leaned into me. "Yeah we just can't get caught" he whispered he scooped me out my chair and placed me on his lap and I was probably red as fuck right now. Red as fuck. His hand ran up and down my thigh "stay quiet for me lil daddy" I didn't piece t together until his cold hands was wrapped around my member and was jerking it off.

   He giving me a hand job inna movie theater, pa please forgive me cause I done cheated on my girlfriend for real.
.............

I keep forgetting to update oops