27.0

"I'm saying check in on the bitch become her friend T, I don't know" Nassiah asked as he sat across from the female. She looked unamused by his antics or about how he lacked any type of emotion towards the situation except for when burst of irritation slipped up as Tas'hania pressed the situation.

   "I will for my nephew of course but why didn't you just come see her? You know she switched down here to see king and the boy only seen her maybe four times.. and trust me I already had to hear about that for fucking ever" Tas'hania smacked her lips as she saw Nassiah's eyes wonder away from her meaning he was paying less and less attention as she talked. "If you asking me a favor atleast act like you give a damn bout what I got to say" she mumbled as she checked the time. She wasn't even about to argue with Nassiah about his lack of interest, they do talk every other day. 

   "Your quote on quote best friend is a asshole, you know that?" Nassiah's eyes narrowed back in on his sister ready for her to take Alonso's side. "You know he is on some shit"

"Some shit?"

"Atlanta shit" the two held a stare for a moment before T smacked her lips once more and leaned back into her chair shaking her head slowly taking all the kind of shit he could be doing in. She wasn't having any of it.

  "Tell him pick up the phone when I call him today I got some shit to say"

.....

  "How was school?" Kacy asked as she messed with the straw from her Starbucks cup, they had walked to Starbucks after the group meeting to wait for their rides, although Kacy offered to get a ride with her and her foster parents but Arielle mom was picking her up and Pharoah was waiting for Quelly who is always late.

"School was school" king started but the two girls gave him a look as if that wasn't enough. "I think I can play in the game next week" a small smile spread across his face as he thought about being able to play basketball again. "Yeah that was pretty cool, um it's okay I don't know— I don't really chill with anyone much except Jordan when Omani isn't up his ass"

"Yeah you need to meet someone in school, you know like a friend or something P" Arielle blurted in finally looking up from her phone, she and her mom were in a heated argument and her thumbs where going a 1000 miles per minute across the keyboard. "School is definitely much better with this girl named Lulu she's tolerable and you know makes hell less hell"

"I go to your school!" Kacy started, making a smile crack on Arielle's & pharaohs face. "But that is a fact join a club or something"

"I'm on a team, you know the one that I might play a game with soon" Pharoah rolled his eyes and checked for a text once again.

"No not a team full of people you tolerate like something full of people you like"

Pharoah was thinking about that for most of the car ride when he finally did get picked up, he did need some school friends. he spent most of his days avoiding people due to them questioning him to much or not wanting to talk to them no matter what they say. But when the car stopped abruptly and Quelly started screaming he tuned in jumping almost out of his seat.

  "DIOR I swear to god get the fuck out da way I'll hit you" Junior yelled out the car window as dior ran in front of the moving car as it pulled in front of the driveway.

   "Shut up fore I tell Nassiah you cussing in his house like you grown" a evil smirk grew across her face and Junior let out a huff as if it didn't bother him.

  "Ian even in his house"

  "He gonna believe me fore you so it don't even Matta" she stuck out her tongue before turning her attention for king as he got out the car still recovering from the heart attack he just had. "How was your day Ro?" He gave her a thumbs up about to walk past before she stopped him. "Anything fun?"

  "Na not really, might can play in the next game though so that's wassup"

  "You ain't even tell me that! That's good shit!" Quelly started pulling back into his chest to wrap his arm around him. Dior was already coming in for a hug making it a big group hug.

  "My baby is growing up! Awww king! Soon you'll be old enough to help me take over the world" she said with a nudge before turning to head back towards the door.

  "Don't call him that yo, and yo ass ain't even take over your podcast competition how you gonna take the world? Ain't you say you was ranking not even top 10?"

  "Shut up Quelly" dior mumbled her smile dropping a bit.  "It's hard, those people got a lot to say"

  "So do you, don't listen to Q" king mumbled enjoying the heat of the house once they got in it. The twins and Naylani sat in the living room watching some old Disney channel show while painting their toes.

   "You need to listen to me, it seems like nobody else gonna make you do what we all know you can.. talked my ear off my whole fucking life about taking over the world so take it over and clear my record already" Quelly was taking no time pushing Pharoah up the stairs as he spoke. King was letting his body rest on the males as he moved them both towards his room. Even though Quelly preached all this about waiting he was just as clingy as king, especially when he's stressed- nothing is more stressful than fighting with Dayquellz sr. Donnie made himself comfortable in pharoahs bed and the boy just watched him move. "Come here" his voice seemed tired like he just wanted to lay there all day.

   King of course wasted no time crawling on top of him and getting comfortable, Djs eyes closed and his arms wrapped around him quickly as if he was going to sleep. The silence filled the room and even through kings mind was racing he didn't dare to break the silence, it was calming when he snapped out of his thoughts every other minute and could relax against Dayquellz to hear nothing but his breathing. Quelly a phone went off and he shifted under king which made him hold the older man tighter not wanting him to leave. One , two , three, circles Junior drew on the boys back before king looked up at him and pressed a kiss to his jaw.

  "Can I spend the night tomorrow?" King looked up at Quelly hopefully who tried to ignore the question a bit until he felt another kiss on his jaw making his eyes open. "You came and laid in my bed" king started to protest and Quelly didn't have much to say after that.

  "You going to school you know that right?" King only nodded at the words coming from Djs mouth. "And I'm not playing you going for real, I got some stuff to do tomorrow during the day thought- you gonna make your way over there after practice?" Once again king nodded trying not to pry at whatever Quelly had going on. "I'll think bout it"

"Think about it?" King only repeated and Quelly nodded as his eyes closed once again. "My games next tuseday"

"I'll be there king, you know I show up for you always"  king just hummed a response as his hands slipped under the boys chest running up and down. 

.......:..

- this terrible filler has been here since I dropped the last chapter but Everytime I read it, I was like wtf is this and clicked back out of it.