26.5

Omniscient
⚠️ mentions of suicide ⚠️

      For the most part when everyone in the family got together it meant someone would die. But this right here wasn't that- most of Alonso's family was in town to help Amor with finishing touches for the wedding which was now a couple months away. That being said to everyone was on their best behavior when Alonso's dad was in town. Even if they haven't seen him yet, king even made sure to go an extra tutoring class before practice today. one bad word or imply from either parents and it's a lecture for 2 hours. King was just now finishing up practice waiting for someone to come pick him up. It was the same almost everyday. It was winter break and Omani was elsewhere so instead of having to see her and Jordan make out, he just had to listen to Jordan talk about her all the time- which he could tune out. He lived with Nassiah after all. Who he was sure was suppose to come pick him up, but instead like clockwork he got asked by Jordan and politely declined. It's getting embarrassing he needs to try and get his car back but Nassiah was always saying that he doesn't trust him enough. After the conversation with quelly he felt as if most of it was him talking out of his ass. He soon gives up on the idea of them being together, sometimes it's not suppose to happen so it won't.

"KINGGGGGG" his head instantly snapped up with a smile, she always comes at the right times like she knew he needed her. He looked around for a bit before seeing Dj swerve up to the curb with dior in the passenger. "Come here I missed your little flashlight ass" he wasted no time sliding in the back seat where she threw her body back there to give him a hug. "How are you doing suga? Everything good? In here? Out here?" She asked pointing to his head quickly than around the two of them.

"Can you sit down so I can drive?" Dj asked but he was only asking once. He was in a bad mood lately probably because for a first in a long time he didn't cave into what king wanted so king was having once again another mini fit. Dj must've not known how much he was attached to king because he seemed to be going through withdraws. He only asked dior once because once she didn't sit down fast enough he started driving anyway sending her into the backseat for good.

"Quelly what's wrong with you!" King snapped away from the conversation the two where having. He helped dior get situated in the seat and then turned to tell her what was new.

"King I've been where you were once, with someone who had to much demons and took them out on me, but trust me when I tell you— you got to realize everything that came with him was something he was dealing with before you.. and after you. You ain't loose nothing but yourself and don't even let that man get the satisfaction.. you going big places and when you tell your story to the world that will be a paragraph that you can either skip over or tell" Dior spoke all with eye contact maybe that's what made it feel so reassuring or maybe it was the voice that sounded like everything she was saying has to be right. King just exhaled and nodded which got Quelly s attention and him and dior started another one of their harmless fights.

"Shut up sometimes D, he ain't even wanna speak about ole dude"

"Well you know I'm trynna show my love to my cousin mind your business Dayquellz"

"You finna get put out my car"

"Boy I don't give a fuc" and just like that Dj hit the breaks and she hit her head on the seat in front of her. This was all the two did argue and argue and argue until either king cried from the noise or walked away. They soon sat outside Alonso's job and king knew he didn't ask to be here.

"I'm working until 7 but after we are all getting food if Quelly acts like he missed me"

"Shut up I let you stay at my house right? Don't be in there long after seven either I wanna eat already" dior gave both of them a kiss on the cheek then got out heading into Alonso's center. King wasted no time climbing to the front even though he almost kicked Dj twice and got pushed by him a couple times.