" How you gone lie to me like that bruh." I say to Mrs. Hemmingway. She laughs but, keeps her attention on her computer. I turn back to Nyseem. "How you been yo?"

" Straight, can't complain. I'm still alive." He says with his usual cocky grin. " I just stop by to holla at you though. I gotta get going."

" You just got here." I say more bratty than I wanted.

" I know, I know. Aye give me yo number and we can link tomorrow."

I nod and we exchange numbers. He daps me up before leaving.

" Wow you fake for that." I say sitting back down.

" Boy bye."

After a few more minutes, the bell rung. It was time for lunch now. I walk into the packed, loud cafeteria and go to my table. I was in a good mood today. I just felt like today would go well. Khai and I ain't talk yet. He was full blown ignoring me. He over there giggling in Chey face and shit. Eventually Noe and My'lynn
joined me.

" The fuck y'all been at?"

" Finishing a test." Noe answered as they sat down.

We sat in a comfortable silence before I decided to go get some food. I wait before I go because the line be long, and I'm too lazy to stand. The only good thing they were serving today was spaghetti. I get it knowing imma just let Noe fat ass eat it.

As I'm making my way back with my food, I see Chey get up and head in my direction. A sinister smirked plastered on her thin ass lips. As we're inches apart, she trips over nothing making my the food on my play smear into my shirt.

" What the fuck yo." I say furiously. I bout to kill this bitch yo.

" My bad. I was bout to fall." She says laughing. Half of these ignorant ass people found it funny too. I had to think, should I beat this bitch ass and risk exposure or should I just walk away. I weigh my options and head towards the door. Before leaving, I look back and see Khai laughing.

wow.

I walk to the restroom slowly. Of course the one day where I'm feeling delighted her ole roach ass had to fuck it up. I hate that allow people to have so much control over my emotions. It honestly takes so much in me to not fuck her up, but I got to remember what's important to me. I can't disappoint pops. If she was a dude I would've been fucked her up. I have a bit of an anger issue and maybe a slight attitude problem but I can admit it.

When I make it to the boys restroom, I look at myself in the mirror. It's a big circular stain on my shirt. I get mad all over again and punch the mirror. The glass shatters and my had bleeds. I'm so frustrated I start to cry. I hate that I cry but I can't help it.

I lean over the sink and try to calm myself down. I hear the door open.

" You staright?" The familiar voice ask behind me.

" Do I look like it." I answer without looking up.

" You crying?"

I look in the mirror so I can see his face. His dreads sway in his face a little bit.

" Just leave me alone Wizyrd." I say putting my head back down.

" Nah." He says coming over to me. I guess he saw my hand bleeding. He turns the water on. " Put yo hand under." He instructs me but I don't move. " Bruh ion got time for yo childish, now put yo hand under." He says more sternly now.

I look up at him and then does what he says. I tense up from the stinging sensation the hot water caused.

" The fuck you think you is iron fist nigga."