Chapter 111- woken memories- part 10

Start from the beginning

He yelled at the excruciating pain he felt through his daughter, Lan WangJi panics, "Wei Ying what's wrong?" He grabs his shoulders but realized he was non responsive.

Wei Wuxian looked around the place and walked around until he comes to his daughter standing in front of the juniors her age, "Lan Xian, do you know what your parents are? They are cutsleeves, meaning they're two men. That is against humanity! They shouldn't even be allowed to live!"

Lan Xian screams at them, "You don't know what my parents went through! And who cares if they're both men. My parents are stronger than your parents will ever be."

One of the boys laughed and told the others to take hold of her, and they hit her, "Also, your so called, "Mommy" should especially be dead, because he is a demonic cultivator, and you inherited it."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Why didn't she tell me that they abuse her physically?!" Tears fall down his cheeks.

Lan Xian then screams and kicks her legs, "Let me go! I'll tell Uncle!"

The same boy then slaps her in the face, "Tattletale and there will be dire consequences! Hahaha! Let's leave this child that should have never been born"

The others release her and they leave laughing, she then sobs and trembled, the dream version of Wei Wuxian then comes up behind her and asks her, "Why are you crying? What happened to your face?"

Lan Xian lies, "I fell down while playing!"

The present Wei Wuxian gasped, "No wonder she was crying that day! Lan Xian, I'm sorry you went through that!"

The scene changed, with himself laying on a bed and looking very ill, Lan Xian was crying and shouting for him to wake up. Lan WangJi was on the other side holding his hand.

"We have it wrong, the demon used me, to get to her!" He says frantically before returning to his body.

He hissed at the pain in his arm, "Lan Zhan, I have something to talk about! Lan Xian has been keeping secrets from us that she was being abused by the juniors her age. Ow! It hurts!"

Lan WangJi takes his forehead ribbon off and wraps his arm with it, "What are you doing? It's sacred! Blood will never... wash out?" Wei Wuxian remembered back in the cave of xuanwu.

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Heal me with your magic!"

Lan WangJi took two fingers and pressed the wound, he heals his wound enough to stop bleeding.

Wei Wuxian then hugged him and cried, "She's afraid to tell us things!!!! I'm a horrible parent!"

Lan WangJi shook his head, "No! You're not! Your good parent! ... I..." he paused when he felt a unusual presence in the room.

Lan WangJi unsheathes bichen and blocks an attack from behind, a scream came from his husband, the demon had stabbed his arm.

Wei Wuxian grits his teeth, "You son of a bitch" He tries to use his powers but ends up making his nose bleed and he spits up blood.

The others run into the room seeing him spit up blood, Wei Wuxian then screams in excruciating pain and tears fall from his eyes.

Lan Xian's subconscious mind was telling her, 'He's in danger! Wake up! Fight the demon!'

Tears fell down her cheeks, "Don't touch him!!!" He was still in her nightmare.

The demon laughed, "Foolish girl, you'll shatter your soul if you try to break free on your own like that."

The demon then managed to kick Lan WangJi down onto the ground, "WangJi, are you okay?" Lan Xichen comes to his aid.

Lan Xian could feel through Wei Wuxian's connection that something happened to her father, "Why are you doing this?"

The demon was about to stab her when Lan Jingyi takes the the stab in his arm, "Jingyiii!" Wei Wuxian yells out, he coughed up more blood.

Lan Xian woke up her hidden powers and broke the spell of the demon, she punched him in the face and crushed his soul, "You bitch! How??!! There's no way!!!"

She then hugs Lan Jingyi and cried, "Big bro, Ate you okay?"

Lan Jingyi smiles at her, "Yes!"

A few days later news came around that she had escaped a demons powers, it the dawned on them that it was because she has demonic powers that she could break the spell.

Wei Wuxian was advised not to use that much blood at one time, but parents do stupid things to protect their children.

( 😉)