Chapter 55-hauntings-case 2-frozen in time-part 4

In the dead silence of the night, Wei Wuxian jolted up, his eyes wide in terror. He was drenched in sweat and he was panting.

The tears fell down his cheeks, Lan WangJi who had his arm wrapped around his waist, stirred and opened his eyes.

He hitched a breath, as soon as he saw his beautiful husband crying, "Wei Ying! I'm here!" His voice grumbled with sleep.

Wei Wuxian jumped on him, and buried his head into his chest, "Lan Zhan! I love you! I really do!!"

Lan WangJi had a perplexed look on his face, "I... know... Mph!" He was kissed roughly on the lips.

Wei Wuxian untied Lan WangJi's robes, and rubbed his hands up and down his chest.

Wei Wuxian broke the kiss, "Lan Zhan, I want... to have sex.... to take my mind off of it."

He opened his own robes, he opened his legs, "I want it now!" He demanded with a blush on his face.

Lan WangJi gulped, "Wei Ying!"

He entered Wei Wuxian's anus gently, and Wei Wuxian gasped, "I'm yours!"

Lan WangJi thrusted into him with vigor and Wei Wuxian panted, "Hehe!"

He came so hard that he fell back asleep, Lan WangJi pokes him and he didn't wake, "Wei Ying." He smiles.

Pulling out he put on their clothes neatly and fell back asleep.

At breakfast Wei Wuxian was wondering why his ass felt sore and the memories came flooding in, his face got redder and redder as the scenes played in his head.

The children were confused, Jiang Cheng who had heard what went on was angry, "Shameless!"

(Sorry for not writing long chapters! I'm running a fever right now and am feeling unwell! Can y'all give me suggestions on how to make a fever break?

Should I put a wet wash cloth on my forehead?

I have class tomorrow and I'm gonna be pissed if my English professor cancels class one more time!!! Grrrrr!!!!

I don't want to sleep just yet, I guess I'll listen to music until then. I love you guys!!!! You are so supportive!!! I hope short chapters are fine with everyone!!! I'll write a long chapter when I get well!!!! 😘)

 I love you guys!!!! You are so supportive!!! I hope short chapters are fine with everyone!!! I'll write a long chapter when I get well!!!! 😘)

This is Rika, the kitsune from my original story. I redesigned her. I need to start taking care of myself!!! 😢