Chapter 110- woken memories- part 9

Wei Wuxian woke up unusually early the next morning, he cuddled up to his husband and stroked his hair, 'What happened last night?'

The images played in his mind and when it came to him licking his husband's anus his face burned up, 'Why did I do that?' He shifts his legs and semen pooled out of his anus.

Lan WangJi shifts underneath him and gropes his ass, 'Ehhh!!!' Wei Wuxian cries inside of his head.

Wei Wuxian couldn't keep quiet anymore, "Lan Zhan, Um... this is uncomfortable! Hehe!"

Lan WangJi opens his eyes and kissed Wei Wuxian's lips, "Why are you up so early?"

Wei Wuxian gets off of him and lays beside him, "I don't know! And why are you fucking hard again? Lan Zhan, how do I turn you on by just talking?" He then looks at his own cock and noticed he was also hard.

Lan WangJi flips on his side and grabs Wei Wuxian's legs, he start rubbing their crotches against each other,"Lan Zhan? What kind of position is this? It feels kinda good. Our cocks rubbing against each other!"

Lan WangJi looked at Wei Wuxian with lust, "I saw it in one of your books."

Wei Wuxian giggled, "How naughty! My husband reads porn now, ahhh! I'm the one who introduced you to porn! Hahahaha! Ooh! This feels nice."

Lan WangJi kissed his lips lips and they made out furiously, and rolled around in the bed, their tongues swirled around, and saliva stringed between each other.

Wei Wuxian woke up from his dream and blushed, "Hahhh! Why am I dreaming this?!!!"

Lan WangJi was reading a book and looked at him, "What?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Wet dream!"

Lan WangJi sighed, "Shameless!"

Wei Wuxian giggled and laid down on his stomach, "Hey!"

Lan WangJi looked up, "En?"

Wei Wuxian twirled his hair around his finger and flirted with him, "What do you like about my body? Do you want me to turn into my old body? Hmm? So you can fuck him? That hole is a virgin hole! Hmm? Maybe not virgin but still tight!" He smiled.

Lan WangJi looked away from him, "Don't waste your energy! I love you for you! Your body now is perfect!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Thought you would say that!" He stood up and sat on his lap.

Lan WangJi grabbed his robes and put them on him, "Get dressed, we don't have time!"

Wei Wuxian pouts, and puffs his cheeks, "Hmph!"

(Some comedy for you guys! Lol! Goodnight! 😘)