Chapter 101- woken memories- part 3

Lan Xian starts crying because the words that her mother just said stung her, "..."

Wei Wuxian sighed and kneeled down to pick Lan Xian up, "You know too much at your age. Come on come into my arms, don't cry!"

She jumped into his arms and tried to stop crying, "I'm sorry! I've been a bad kid!" She mumbled.

Wei Wuxian smiled and rubbed her back, "No! You haven't! I'm just being too protective! You're my world!" He kisses her nose and cheeks.

She giggled, "I love you! Let me down!" She struggles in his arms.

He lets her down and watches her run to Jiang Cheng, "Uncle Hold!"

Jiang Cheng bends down and picked her up, "I'm glad to have a niece! I never thought I would have one from you! Yan li always wanted you to have a daughter to dote on. A-Xian, you're a miracle!" Tears starts falling down his cheeks.

Lan Xian, wipes his tears from under his eyes and hugs him, "It's not your fault! My aunt would have wanted y'all to move on! I wish I could meet her and her husband. What matters is that were alive and doing what's needed to be done!"

Lan WangJi doesn't know where she gets the scolding side from, but he is happy that she says whatever is on her mind, "A-Xian!"

Wei Wuxian trembled because his name is also, 'A-Xian!' "You know that my name is also, A-Xian! Right?"

Jiang Cheng has a dawn of realization, "Yeah!"

Lan WangJi whispers in Wei Wuxian's ear, "A-Ying!" Wei Wuxian's face burned up.

"Let's go!" Wei Wuxian pretends like he didn't just get turned on by his husband's shameless seduction.

Lan Xian giggles, "Mommy, you're face is red!! You blush too easily!"

Wei Wuxian laughs, "Your dad is just being naughty that's all!" He regrets the words that come out of his mouth.

The juniors look at him in disbelief, "That would be you!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, 'Arg!!! They don't know how he is in bed!!! So naughty!' He screams inside of his head.

Lan WangJi grabs his hand, "Wei Ying! We're going to eat somewhere, is seafood okay?"

Wei Wuxian looks at him and smiled, "Anything is fine with me!"

Lan Xichen takes the sleeping Lan Xian from jiang Cheng's arms, and cradles her, "Do we have a blanket?" He asks.

Lan WangJi takes a blanket out of a bag on little apple's pouch, it was Lan Xian's favorite blanket, "Thanks!"

He wraps her in the blanket and she snuggles into his chest, he smiles down at her sleeping face and sees a hint of his brother's face in her, and a hint of Wei Wuxian's face in her, "She looks so much like you two!" He tells them.

They both look back at him, and smiled at her sleeping form, "En! She's a blessing!"

The other children snickered at how much she acts like Wei Wuxian, "She acts like him!"

Wei Wuxian dragged Lan WangJi to where Lan Jingyi and the others were, "What are you talking about?" Wei Wuxian asked.

Jin Ling sighed, "How she looks like you! And Hanguang-Jun!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Ok!"

They arrive at the restaurant, and walk in, the waitress seats them, "Night-hunting? My, what a beautiful daughter you have! She looks just like you, madam!" Once again Wei Wuxian was misgendered. Despite having a quite large Adam's apple.

He coughs, "I'm a man!"

She looks at him in surprise, "I'm sorry! Sir!"

Wei Wuxian shook his head, "It's fine! But yes she is my child, with him. I'm Wei Wuxian, and he's Lan WangJi!"

She nods, "Okay, what would you guys want to eat?."

Lan WangJi knew that Wei Wuxian wasn't trying to flirt, but that's just how he talks to women.

They order their food and wait on it.

Lan Xian Wakes up and walks to sit by her parents, "Momma, I'm hungry!" She told him.

He laughed, "We're about to eat!" He tapped a finger on her little nose.

She giggled, "Momma, what was big brother like when he was my age?" She asked about Lan Sizhui.

Lan SiZhui smiled at his little sister, "A-Xian."

Wei Wuxian blushed, "He was very playful like you! Poor Lan Zhan, A-Yuan, called him, 'daddy' and shockingly enough, me, 'mommy!' I said to Lan Zhan, 'Mothers are the one's with the milk and fathers are the one's with the gold!' Who would have thought we would have you! I'll tell you more tonight, okay! I promise!" He winks at her.

She smiles, "Okay! A-Yuan, play with me!!!" She runs over to him and giggles.

Lan Sizhui smiled at her, "A-Xian, don't run around! Come and sit in my lap, or A-Ling's lap!" He looks at his husband.

Jin Ling smiled at her, "I wonder if this is how it was to raise Senior Wei! Because he's still a handful!"

Wei Wuxian gawked, "Hey!"

Their night was filled with laughter. After eating they found an inn nearby, once settled in, Wei Wuxian kissed Lan WangJi's lips, "Wanna come with? She'll want to have both of us!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!" He grabbed his hand and walked with him to her room.

They opened the door and smiled, "mommy and daddy!" She jumped into both of their arms.

They laid her down and tucked her in, telling her the story of how they met and what sparked their love for each other, she listened attentively, and her expressions showed it.

She may have two dads, but that doesn't mean that there is an absence of a mother figure, she wishes that they would be in the cloud recesses more often, but she knows that they are doing their jobs.

She knows that they love her with every ounce of love that they have to give, if only she could take the pain from their pasts away. She knows that her brother is special because he's what kept them together when they were apart. And she is the symbol of their promise of eternal love.

Wei Wuxian stops in the middle of his story and noticed she was crying, "A-Xian, Why are you crying?" He frowns.

She smiled, "A-Yuan... he's what kept you two together when you were apart! I'm your symbol of promise for eternal love!"

Wei Wuxian was confused, "Go to sleep! And yes! Very!"

She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, they looked at her peaceful form and left quietly as they could.

Lan WangJi hugs Wei Wuxian as soon as they got into their room. He then cups Wei Wuxian's groin and pressed, "like it?"

Wei Wuxian's lips trembled, "En!" He undoes his robes and lets them fall to the ground, letting Lan WangJi pull down his tights, to reveal an erect cock.

Wei Wuxian walked to the bed and sat on it, seducing his husband, he spreads his legs and licks his fingers before sticking them into his own hole, "Fuck me!"

Lan WangJi watched as his husband finger fucks himself, "En!"

He undressed, and walks to the bed, pulling out Wei Wuxian's fingers, he enters him.

Wei Wuxian groaned, "Hmmf! Nnn! Lan Zhan! Hehe! It feels so good!" Tears spilled from the corners of his eyes.

Lan WangJi thrusted into him over and over until they came, they fell asleep as soon as Lan WangJi pulled out of him.

( 😊)