Chapter 78-extra 12- unbearable yearn- part 2

"I was only gone for a couple hours!" Lan WangJi takes off his robes one by one walking to the bed.

Wei Wuxian gasps, "Lan Zhan, you're sexy! Come pleasure your poor wife! Or I could pleasure you." He blushed.

Lan WangJi gets to the bed, "Get on all fours!" He takes one of Wei Wuxian's sex toys out of the drawer.

Wei Wuxian jolts, "L-Lan Z-Zhan, Why are you going to use... th-that. When I have your cock..... hahhhhh!"

Lan WangJi puts the sex toy in Wei Wuxian's hole, "Suck!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "You're naughty!"

Wei Wuxian puts Lan WangJi's cock in his mouth and sucks on it, he moans as the sex toy hits his prostate, "Mphhhh!"

Precum stains the sheets on the bed, "Wei Ying, I'm gonna cum!" Lan WangJi grits his teeth.

Wei Wuxian looked up at him with lustful eyes, "hmmm!" He exclaims excitedly.

Lan WangJi cums into his mouth, Wei Wuxian takes the cock out of his mouth and shows his tongue to his husband, "You taste good!" He smiles.

Lan WangJi takes the toy of Wei Wuxian and smiles, "I love you! I'm not mad at you!"

He kisses Wei Wuxian's lips gently, neither of them wanted to release the kiss, Wei Wuxian deepens the kiss, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi puts him in his lap, positioning his cock at Wei Wuxian's entrance, "Lan Zhan!!!" Wei Wuxian breaks the kiss.

Lan WangJi thrusts into him with vigor, "You're mine! I love you! Wei Ying!"

"Lan Zhan~, Of course I'm yours! I love you to death! Husband, my dear, Hahahaha! You're mine too! No one can have you but me. Hahhh! Slow down! I'm sensitive!!! Husband! Slow down for your wife please!" Wei Wuxian blushed and whined.

Lan WangJi slowed down, "Is this better?"

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around his neck, "En! You're so gentle! It feels good! You're making me blush. Hahaha! Hahhhhh!"

Lan WangJi thrusted hard into him, "I'm glad!"

They fucked until it was midnight, laying side by side, "Lan Zhan! Let's sleep!"

Wei Wuxian lays on Lan WangJi's naked chest and falls into deep slumber, Lan WangJi looks down at his sleeping form and kisses his forehead.

"Good night, Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi wraps his arms around him and falls asleep.