Chapter 35

~Now i know i havent written in like forever but eh im back, i missed writing :D~

Blake's POV*

I chase in after Celestial into the house. "CELESTIAL WERE ARE YOU!!" i shout with worry. I imediantly start putting out the flames with my feet, still calling her name. I hear a foot step behind me and look to see Uzuki with her gold eyes glowing brightly with rage. "Uzuki?" i ask uncertainly. Then i notice the tears dripping off her pale skin. 

Then i hear some major coughing. It wasnt Uzuki's so it was.... CELESTIAL'S! 

I look forward and find her covered in soot. She too was crying.

"Celestial?''

I run up to her and hug her close. She trembles in my arms and i guide her out of the burning house to clear her lungs. 

Uzuki's POV*

As Blake passes i begin to cry a bit harder. My home is gone. I extend my hand. Then the words come to me once more. 

''Mecre onix erenci rec de sin rathir," i mumble.

My palm starts tingling. I knew that this was the power. I reach into the abyss. The dark regions of my mind. I see my parents's smiling faces.

"I'm sorry...."

And then my vision closes. All i see is black. But this time a cold unwelcoming black... and i could breathe this time. "Welcome Uzuki" says a voice. "Ive been waiting for you, my guardian."