Chapter 11

Uzuki's POV*

I feel myself being picked up. I open my eyes and automatically see Ledale's neck. It felt a bit nice like this. He smelled of cinnamon rolls, quite like the ones my mother makes. We were in the sky i think. My stomach lurched with each stroke of his wings, batting against the wind.

I look past his shoulder and stare at Cecilia. Her new armor and hair was sort of stunning and sort of displeasing to my eyes, her brightness didnt really make me happy. I didnt know why.

Latis was struggling to keep up, i think his arm was cut, but by what? I finally realize what the hell happened and shifted my face to look ahead. "Finally you awoke," commented Ledale, noticing me. "Ledale your face...." I drowsly reach up to his face and brush over the blood dripping from his head. "Im fine, go back to sleep," he says with a stern but concerned face. I just lean against his chest and watch as we get farther and farther from home.

I dosed off for a bit and when i awoke again i was in a bed. The room was very bright and the walls were pure white. It made me very very dizzy. I felt something move against me. I turn around and meet myself face to face with a giant cat. It licks my face and i back up. "G-good kitty," i say staring into its silver eyes. Its black pelt reflects the bright room. I reach out and pet it. It purrs and rubs against my hand. Then the door opens.