Chapter 16

Celestial's POV*

I wake up after beig smashed into a wall.

My body was in pain everywhere. I tried to get up but failed. "She's awake." A man said. I didn't recognize this mans voice. I open my eyes. "Are you alright?" A man with black hair said. His eyes were sliver and cold. i look around and see the dragon laying in his cave. "Dr-dragon? are you okay?" no answer. i stand up and walk to it. "dragon!" i say despratly. everyone was scilent. i put my hand on him. that spot started to glow! i jumped back putting my hand on my sword. "oh my god..." Kairi said shocked. "what?" me and Stella said. "She has the ability to heal! she is the light one. the gaurdian of Heaven and the space/dimension. That means Uzuki is the gaurdian of Hell and Kuro." Kairi explain with a shocked expression. "But i thought all Gaurdians had different ppowers!" Zackery said. "Yes but one of the powers they share as a sign are healing, teleporting, and talking with the dead, for the Gaurdian of Purity, which is what celestial is. the powers thay share for the Chaos Gardian are posion, speed of light, and space breaker. space brreaker is time travel. though becareful what you do with that!" kairi said. i put my hand on the Dragon and it glew again. he woke up. he stared at me. i stared back. "Dragon?" i say still not knowung his name. he wrote in the sand "Draken is my name. i have lost the ability to talk. you.....i owe my life to you. you are my mster." he said sturnly. "cool! one down two more to go! now, who nearly killed him?"