The Amulet

Chapter 1

Uzuki's POV*

The cold wind brushes my cheek as me and my best friend, Celestial or Cecilia for short, stepped out of the school. Today we had to walk home due to my mother not picking us up.

My long white hair draped across my uniform like newly fallen snow. Cecilia on the other hand had her lovely lavender hair pulled up in a ponytail which brought out more of her petite but elegant features. As I examine my friend more closely i notice the little necklace charm hooked to her bracelet. That was our friendship charm, its what kept us together since before grade school. Her plaid mini skirt slightly lifted from the wind, giving her an almost luxurious look.

She broke my train of thought with "Uzuki-chan stop staring at me, it makes me somewhat uncomfortable," she says with a slight grin. I shake my head and moves my bangs behind my ear. "So did you see Kinatoro-san today? She looked so slutty getting onto Erikku-kun like that." Me and her pause our walking and stare at eachother before laughing our asses off. After that our walk was in silence.

While we were waiting for the light to change so we could cross the street a purple stone catches my eye. "Hey I'll uhh.... I'll be right back." Cecilia nods and i go to examine closer. I pull out the stone and immediately get a tingling in my fingers, I figured it was the cold that created the sensation.

As i turn the stone over i see some markings on it, like the ones in the Manga i read (for all you dumbasses out there, manga is the comic version of anime). I look around to see if a little girl might've dropped it because it looks like a cosplay prop. I put it in my pocket and return to Cecilia before walking across the street.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is Uzuki, the real one of course, i wrote this part but next chapter will be from the real Cecilia. So yah and thanks for reading!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤